31 May 2012
Playstation Staff

Well that wasn't much fun.

6 Replies 122 Views Created 01-06-2012

I was just sat there at about 11pm tonight thinking about playing a game when the electric went out.

I've got a key meter here as it was in when we moved here I so kept it in, I'm usually on the ball with it but forgot it was running low tonight and messed up.

I don't have a car anymore and the nearest place to buy electric from at this time of night is about three miles away, so I had no option (unless I wanted to sit in the dark doing nothing) but to jump on my mountain bike and make the trip across town.

Bit of a bummer really and spoiled my night, but I still might get the mood back to play a game yet although I also need to cook some food too.

I also have a question,

as I was on my quest for electrical powers I had to cut through the town centre and it was like a ghost town, I seem to remember Thursday nights being very busy last time I went into town on a Thursday evening.

Does no one go out to bars on a Thursday night these days??

But I did pass the local gay bar and saw Mike sat in the corner chatting away and getting close to a couple of men with Fredie Mercury taches that were wearing leather chaps, I would have popped in for a swift one but I needed to get back with my electric before my Bernards Balls defrosted.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (122 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Well that wasn't much fun.

Funnily enough I would have been out tonight but I couldnt be bothered. Not normally too busy on a thursday but still a few people knocking about.

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (119 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Maybe rig the mountain bike up to a generator?

Then you don't have to brave the outdoors.

Online PS gaming since 2003 - http://www.oaps.org
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (117 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Went out in London tonight and it was very crowded, but then that's near Central London...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (104 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Mulletino wrote:

Maybe rig the mountain bike up to a generator?

Then you don't have to brave the outdoors.

I've thought about that once before and came to the conclusion that it would cost me more in food to generate that much energy from my legs than it would to buy it from a supplier.

What pubs do you go to in town Mike?

I don't go in any pubs on a night now, only times are if I go to see a band in that Upside Down place, if it's even still called that.....I used to go there every weekend years ago when it was called Perrys and they played rock music downstairs.

If I'm in town during the day and fancy a drink or some food I usually go into The Quays or William Steads now.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (98 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Warren_Jeeves wrote:

But I did pass the local gay bar and saw Mike sat in the corner chatting away and getting close to a couple of men with Fredie Mercury taches that were wearing leather chaps, I would have popped in for a swift one but I needed to get back with my electric before my Bernards Balls defrosted.

You know about Mike getting asked out by some muscly guy in the town center then?

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (94 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

dannyjt wrote:

Warren_Jeeves wrote:

You know about Mike getting asked out by some muscly guy in the town center then?

Of course, it's only a small town after all.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (90 Views)
0 Kudos