Reply
Level 1
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Went to Brighton today


xElfenLied_US wrote:

Soiled_Man wrote:

xElfenLied_US wrote:

Soiled_Man wrote:

xElfenLied_US wrote:

michelle_tabor wrote:

Soiled_Man wrote:

michelle_tabor wrote:
The beach is so stoney so I don't like that about brighton, I spent millenium eve there and it was amazing, first time I went there I saw 2 guys kissing in the station, I did the whole "must not stare, must NOT stare" while blatently gawping at them, but I was 15 and found it kind of hot so it's ok :Lol:


were they 15 too?


no they were 20 or something I suppose, I didn't actually strike up a conversation.


Soiled wanted to know because he wants to know how to approach gay men without being rejected.

 

He doesn't want to come out the closet and get rejected in life.


 

The closet is where I hide all my dead victims after i've finished with them, mostly female so i'm not gay.

 

 



> mostly female

> mostly

> still means there are other genders in there. Gonna cough up the big one now?


 

His name was Brain and I met him at summer camp, he had dreamy blue eyes and I loved the way he would chop wood. :smileysad:

 

Seriously all fun and games but any ladies gagging for a *s***ing, call me :smileywink:


Even virgins on their death bed aren't that desperate.


 

Like you

 

You do realise everything I say is a joke, I'm actually a nice person. 

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 42 (239 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 6
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Went to Brighton today


Soiled_Man wrote:

xElfenLied_US wrote:

Soiled_Man wrote:

xElfenLied_US wrote:

Soiled_Man wrote:

xElfenLied_US wrote:

michelle_tabor wrote:

Soiled_Man wrote:

michelle_tabor wrote:
The beach is so stoney so I don't like that about brighton, I spent millenium eve there and it was amazing, first time I went there I saw 2 guys kissing in the station, I did the whole "must not stare, must NOT stare" while blatently gawping at them, but I was 15 and found it kind of hot so it's ok :Lol:


were they 15 too?


no they were 20 or something I suppose, I didn't actually strike up a conversation.


Soiled wanted to know because he wants to know how to approach gay men without being rejected.

 

He doesn't want to come out the closet and get rejected in life.


 

The closet is where I hide all my dead victims after i've finished with them, mostly female so i'm not gay.

 

 



> mostly female

> mostly

> still means there are other genders in there. Gonna cough up the big one now?


 

His name was Brain and I met him at summer camp, he had dreamy blue eyes and I loved the way he would chop wood. :smileysad:

 

Seriously all fun and games but any ladies gagging for a *s***ing, call me :smileywink:


Even virgins on their death bed aren't that desperate.


 

Like you

 

You do realise everything I say is a joke, I'm actually a nice person. 


Yes it's a joke to you, but to others, homophobia and everything else you joke about, isn't funny!

 

You call yourself nice? I know a fair few people who think the opposite. 

Не верь, не бойся, не проси


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 42 (232 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Went to Brighton today


michelle_tabor wrote:
I just noticed and looked for about 5 seconds then phoned my mate I was meeting to find out where they were.

Of course if a 15 year old boy noticed two girls he fancied it would be completely different.

Sure is, that kick to the nuts hurt :<

 

To be fair though, O probbably should not have been hiding in the brushes while feeling myself.

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 42 (229 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Went to Brighton today

Do you need a passport to get down there?

Brighton is so Southern, it's practically France. Not interested in any of that fancy stuff.
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 42 (223 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Went to Brighton today


xElfenLied_US wrote:

Soiled_Man wrote:

xElfenLied_US wrote:

Soiled_Man wrote:

xElfenLied_US wrote:

Soiled_Man wrote:

xElfenLied_US wrote:

michelle_tabor wrote:

Soiled_Man wrote:

michelle_tabor wrote:
The beach is so stoney so I don't like that about brighton, I spent millenium eve there and it was amazing, first time I went there I saw 2 guys kissing in the station, I did the whole "must not stare, must NOT stare" while blatently gawping at them, but I was 15 and found it kind of hot so it's ok :Lol:


were they 15 too?


no they were 20 or something I suppose, I didn't actually strike up a conversation.


Soiled wanted to know because he wants to know how to approach gay men without being rejected.

 

He doesn't want to come out the closet and get rejected in life.


 

The closet is where I hide all my dead victims after i've finished with them, mostly female so i'm not gay.

 

 



> mostly female

> mostly

> still means there are other genders in there. Gonna cough up the big one now?


 

His name was Brain and I met him at summer camp, he had dreamy blue eyes and I loved the way he would chop wood. :smileysad:

 

Seriously all fun and games but any ladies gagging for a *s***ing, call me :smileywink:


Even virgins on their death bed aren't that desperate.


 

Like you

 

You do realise everything I say is a joke, I'm actually a nice person. 


Yes it's a joke to you, but to others, homophobia and everything else you joke about, isn't funny!

 

You call yourself nice? I know a fair few people who think the opposite. 


 

I make fun of everyone not just gay people, its just my humour. I don't do to make upset people, its just I don't feel I should avoid saying something because that person could get offended. I never actually made fun of gay people, I was saying its not me. I do it for the banter really

 

 

Can we make up please, I feel that i've ruined your life. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 42 (222 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 6
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Went to Brighton today


Gawge wrote:
Do you need a passport to get down there?

Brighton is so Southern, it's practically France. Not interested in any of that fancy stuff.

It's nice down there, but I could never live there. I was bored the first time I saw it years ago as a kid.

 

I took some nice pics though.

Не верь, не бойся, не проси


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 42 (216 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Went to Brighton today

my wife went to a convention in Brighton for 3 days last year, we're still married.

I was quite jealous of the walk along the front that she had each morning.

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 42 (199 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 7
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Went to Brighton today

My wife went for a dirty weekend in Redcar once, that was the end of that. I still think I should have made her cat go missing that weekend while I was looking after it not knowing what she was up to. I don't think peeing in her shampoo was revenge enough.
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 42 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Went to Brighton today

I must admit I was hoping Warren would have a thought on this.

 

I am a cat lover so can't agree with you on the cat front.

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 42 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 7
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Went to Brighton today

Yea, as much as I don't like cats I'm still a lover of animals and life so I couldn't hurt a a cat really apart from a swift kick up the arse. I did chuck the wife out though.
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 42 (188 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos