Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 44 (332 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: What's the point in Marriage?

^ Love CYE :smileyvery-happy:

I've been asking myself this. I've been with my current partner for 6 years (we're both 23) and earlier in the year I asked her to marry me. I've never really cared about marriage to be honest, but if it makes her happy I'll do it. I want to be with her anyway so why not make it "official" :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 44 (324 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

to get divorced :smileyfrustrated:

PSN: FrankieADZ

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 44 (304 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Without marriage, or at least the legal obligations from one partner to another, gold digging wouldn't work and WAG competition would get more intense I imagine...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 44 (288 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

I suppose, Infinite, that "WAG" would simply become a boring "G". Those poor newspapers will have to think of something else then.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 44 (282 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

It is appalling that people are allowed to live in sin. The government should extend the CSA to include a chaperoning service and couples should be allowed to hold hands and have a quick snog now and then but no humpty until they are married, either in a religious service or a civil ceremony. It is all this shacking up together where the roots of societies ills stem from, if marriage was compulsory then there would be no riots, drunkenness, drug consumption, nicking, road rage, graffiti, vandalism, shoplifting, anti social behaviour, truancy, idleness, worklesness, overgrown gardens, furniture dumped in the front garden, cars on the kerbside with no wheels, atheism, communism, consumerism to mention a few.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 44 (248 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Indeed, marriage is the loom on which our social fabric is (or rather was) woven.

We didn't used to have those unpleasantries when the bottom of hopes, dreams and aspirations was suitably filled early on with the red hot poker of married life.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 44 (237 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Children born out of wedlock should be shipped to Australia or maybe even China to work from the age of three.
This could bring a lot of revenue in for the UK, even at the price of £40 per child would bring in more cash than the tax on smokes.

We either put a tax on kids born to non married parents or sell them off at £40 per pop.
Much better idea than taxing hot pasties.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 44 (229 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Warren_Jeeves wrote:
Children born out of wedlock should be shipped to Australia or maybe even China to work from the age of three.
This could bring a lot of revenue in for the UK, even at the price of £40 per child would bring in more cash than the tax on smokes.

We either put a tax on kids born to non married parents or sell them off at £40 per pop.
Much better idea than taxing hot pasties.

Your words hurt sometimes :xCry:

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 44 (224 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

If we ask this in a political sense, then Marriage is a benefit indicator.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 44 (218 Views)
0 Kudos