Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: What the hell is your problem?

Chuk_Chuk wrote:

It's shame that along the way you didn't realise that different people have different ways of handling situation

But I clearly said some people are insecure and some are not, and that means they would handle things differently in a secure and insecure way. I also clearly said, that it was ok to be insecure and some people grow out of it.

I didnt really express any opinion of mine, I was simply trying to define the word insecure to you. I know it would seem self defining but you asked me about it, I tried to explain to you.

Security = You feel safe

Insecure = You feel you need to defend yourself.

Now answer me this, did a lot of people in this thread express the opinion that they personally felt the need to protect themselves from a peck?

Yes they did, so they are insecure.

If you need a hand with any other apparantly self defining words, let me know or not or see you in other threads or not. This wasnt an argument, an argument would imply two opinions, but what I said isnt opinion, its fact.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 40 (206 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Will Smith annoys me. Although I did enjoy his movie "In pursuit of hapiness'. Especially the bit where hes sleeping rough in a public gentlemans convenience and he cries. Not such a fresh prince of bel air there were you William.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 40 (197 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

fenian wrote:

Chuk_Chuk wrote:

It's shame that along the way you didn't realise that different people have different ways of handling situation

But I clearly said some people are insecure and some are not, and that means they would handle things differently in a secure and insecure way. I also clearly said, that it was ok to be insecure and some people grow out of it.

I didnt really express any opinion of mine, I was simply trying to define the word insecure to you. I know it would seem self defining but you asked me about it, I tried to explain to you.

Security = You feel safe

Insecure = You feel you need to defend yourself.

Now answer me this, did a lot of people in this thread express the opinion that they personally felt the need to protect themselves from a peck?

Yes they did, so they are insecure.

All x's are y's however not all y's are x's.

a.k.a while it is true that a person who is insecure would act like that, not everyone who acts like that is insecure.

You also seem to still not realise that there is a limit to what a person tolerate.

How far do you believe that man should have been allowed to go before Will Smith turns around and slaps him/hit him and not be considered insecure as you put it?

You can't save time only spend it.
Sneeze
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 40 (192 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Will Smith is so deep in the closet that Aslan is breathing on his arse.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 40 (182 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

To be honest, I can't imagine many alpha males being fine with a random stranger kissing them.  Although I suppose some may laugh, some may do the opposite which I doubt has anything to do with Homophobia but more down to the sheer cheek of it.

I doubt Darth Vader would let some random man or woman kiss him unexpectedly.  On the other hand I reckon The Godfather wouldn't mind so much although it may depend on his mood at the time or who it was doing the kissing lol.

Being secure or not maybe one answer to a reaction but it's surely not the only reason someone will flip out. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 40 (171 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I'd bet he would never of slapped him if the bloke had been seven foot tall, built like Arnie and didn't have security around him.

His actions were that of a wimpy little bully.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 40 (166 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Ricz1000 wrote:
But Will Smith slapping me was a bit cruel......

No it wasn't it was very funny, you should be greatfull he didn't hit you, now that would of been something funny to see. I am guessing it was a publicty stun if so, it was a light hearted repliy he gave you.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 40 (148 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Jazzy Jeff ftw
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 40 (130 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

The least Will Smith could have done was give a proper slap instead of a backhand :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 40 (116 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Remember that one time a man tried to kiss a woman who didn't want it and she responded by slapping him and everyone started calling her a homophobe?

Yeah me either.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 40 (111 Views)
0 Kudos