Lounge

General Discussion

General Discussion

01 Jun 2012
By: Logicintuwisdom Member 459 Posts
Level 2

Who moderates the moderators and what is the best way to contact this person or department please?

[ Edited ]
33 Replies 301 Views edited 01-06-2012

Is it possible to speak to someone - preferably on the phone - or by email or is this yet another NON-CUSTOMER FACING department?

Is there any right to appeal moderator decisions - and if so how please?

If there is no right of appeal, would someone kindly explain to me the reason why, since we are supposed to be living in a democratic country are we not?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 34 (301 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: Who moderates the moderators and what is the best way to contact this person or department pleas

If you have any issues with moderation, feel free to drop me a private message.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 34 (297 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Re: Who moderates the moderators and what is the best way to contact this person or department pleas

You are going to want to get in contact with a person called:

PatC_PSN

Send him a private message or two, and he always responds politely when you have any issues.

(The 'C' stands for Chairman, he is the Chairman of PSN).
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 34 (296 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

The Police, Phone 999 and they will know what to do.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 34 (288 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

I agree with both the options above.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 34 (281 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Is this about your ban again?
TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 34 (260 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Logicintuwisdom wrote:

Is it possible to speak to someone - preferably on the phone - or by email or is this yet another NON-CUSTOMER FACING department?

Is there any right to appeal moderator decisions - and if so how please?

If there is no right of appeal, would someone kindly explain to me the reason why, since we are supposed to be living in a democratic country are we not?

We may live in a so called democratic country but a forum ran by a company can do what they want, like ban your sorry arse for any reason they want. Have a quick moan like I do then get over it and carry on having fun on the forum or do one and don't come back.

Do you have any children, if so, how many?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 34 (251 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

um yeah u can i got permanently banned before and i was allowed to appeal 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 34 (229 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Ban(S) and yes! The weeks ban was totally over the top!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 34 (228 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Don't worry about it, I've been gone for 9 days once, I only had 3 days at first but it went to 9 for bad behaviour. A week is pretty standard though for your average offence like post pictures of your willy.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 34 (220 Views)
0 Kudos