01 Jun 2012
Playstation Staff

Who moderates the moderators and what is the best way to contact this person or department please?

[ Edited ]
33 Replies 318 Views edited 01-06-2012

Is it possible to speak to someone - preferably on the phone - or by email or is this yet another NON-CUSTOMER FACING department?

Is there any right to appeal moderator decisions - and if so how please?

If there is no right of appeal, would someone kindly explain to me the reason why, since we are supposed to be living in a democratic country are we not?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 34 (318 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Re: Who moderates the moderators and what is the best way to contact this person or department pleas

If you have any issues with moderation, feel free to drop me a private message.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 34 (314 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: Who moderates the moderators and what is the best way to contact this person or department pleas

You are going to want to get in contact with a person called:

PatC_PSN

Send him a private message or two, and he always responds politely when you have any issues.

(The 'C' stands for Chairman, he is the Chairman of PSN).
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 34 (313 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

The Police, Phone 999 and they will know what to do.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 34 (305 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I agree with both the options above.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 34 (298 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Is this about your ban again?
TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 34 (277 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Logicintuwisdom wrote:

Is it possible to speak to someone - preferably on the phone - or by email or is this yet another NON-CUSTOMER FACING department?

Is there any right to appeal moderator decisions - and if so how please?

If there is no right of appeal, would someone kindly explain to me the reason why, since we are supposed to be living in a democratic country are we not?

We may live in a so called democratic country but a forum ran by a company can do what they want, like ban your sorry arse for any reason they want. Have a quick moan like I do then get over it and carry on having fun on the forum or do one and don't come back.

Do you have any children, if so, how many?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 34 (268 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

um yeah u can i got permanently banned before and i was allowed to appeal 

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 34 (246 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Ban(S) and yes! The weeks ban was totally over the top!

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 34 (245 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Don't worry about it, I've been gone for 9 days once, I only had 3 days at first but it went to 9 for bad behaviour. A week is pretty standard though for your average offence like post pictures of your willy.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 34 (237 Views)
0 Kudos