29 Apr 2012
Playstation Staff

Who's your favourite GD character?

251 Replies 607 Views Created 29-04-2012

So, I've been reading things here in GD for aaages now (since "that" shaving thread actually :Lol: ) and I've had plenty of entertainment while doing so, almost like watching some TV serial, but reading it instead.

So I finally decided to post in here and what I wanted to ask those other silent viewers who also come in here for the laughs: who's your favourite GD character?

For me when I first started nosing into these boards it had to be Project, with all his anti-Americanism and forceful right wing views. :Lol:

But then I started to like Fen (when he used to be funny :smileysad: ). So then I decided PatC was my favourite because of his, as englishgolfer put it, dry humour (especially all those snide comments to emw :smileyvery-happy: ). But then Warren came barging in and I kinda started to like him, but now, since he's trying too hard to be funny, it's gotta be back to Pat.

So, who's yours?

Dammit I forgot to put in Mike. nvm.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 252 (607 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Who's your favourite GD character?

the mods are the reason I'm not funny anymore, I would like to be, but not until they say sorry.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 252 (595 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

You get my vote foxhill!

Flying High!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 252 (582 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

fenian wrote:

the mods are the reason I'm not funny anymore, I would like to be, but not until they say sorry.

I figured the whole beautiful people thing was the reason.

My favourite character is Pokemonfan because he is always oblivious to the forumers he annoys. It is just a shame he has not posted many stories lately. :smileyvery-happy:

- - - - - - - - - - - -
www.owenprescott.com
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 252 (579 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Danny. Some of the things hes written have made me laugh coffee out of my nose. Pat is a bit too intellectual and high brow for me but I see why people like his wit.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 252 (570 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Domiinatrix was the best thing to happen on these forums in a long time :smileyvery-happy:

no one else is fit to lick her boots except Danny and thats all he's fit for :smileytongue: 

/thread :smileyvery-happy:

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 252 (569 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

owenp185 wrote:

fenian wrote:

It's actually the community awards, I live constant fear of getting one so have to try keep as many enemies as I can, also, I really am waiting for the mods to say sorry to me.

They act like they dont even know..

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 252 (566 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

owenp185 wrote:

fenian wrote:

My favourite character is Pokemonfan because he is always oblivious to the forumers he annoys. It is just a shame he has not posted many stories lately. :smileyvery-happy:

Ah yes, Pokey. Why do people take him seriously? :smileysad: I get a good laugh at every one of his threads. We should form a Pokemonfan fan club.

Also that beautifulpeople thing was one of the endearing things about Fen.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 252 (560 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

fenian wrote:

what did they do to you?

Heard Warren got banned for posting a funny about his kid yesterday? Is that true?

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 252 (558 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

fenian wrote:

owenp185 wrote:

fenian wrote:

It's actually the community awards, I live constant fear of getting one so have to try keep as many enemies as I can, also, I really am waiting for the mods to say sorry to me.

They act like they dont even know..

So how do I nominate you for this award thingy then? I think everyone should nominate you to help you overcome the fear.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
www.owenprescott.com
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 252 (556 Views)
0 Kudos