Reply
Level 1
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Who's your favourite GD character?

Pat's got it in the bag every year from now on

 

no-one touches his wit and nobody tops his withering put downs

 

and he's great in pms uncensored :smileysurprised:

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 252 (279 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Who's your favourite GD character?


BettySwollocks92 wrote:

Domiinatrix was the best thing to happen on these forums in a long time :smileyvery-happy:

 

no one else is fit to lick her boots except Danny and thats all he's fit for :smileytongue: 

 

/thread :smileyvery-happy:



Hmm Dom was trying even harder than Warren to be funny and it came through too much, though it did provide much needed life to GD.

 

@Hawky aww :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 252 (274 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Who's your favourite GD character?


owenp185 wrote:

fenian wrote:

owenp185 wrote:

fenian wrote:

the mods are the reason I'm not funny anymore, I would like to be, but not until they say sorry.


I figured the whole beautiful people thing was the reason.


 

It's actually the community awards, I live constant fear of getting one so have to try keep as many enemies as I can, also, I really am waiting for the mods to say sorry to me.

 

They act like they dont even know..



So how do I nominate you for this award thingy then? I think everyone should nominate you to help you overcome the fear.



that's what he wants every body to do it's reverse psych

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 252 (268 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 7
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Who's your favourite GD character?

Twocursedhands.

 

Her appeal is that she is completely natural. Off the wall, but natural with it. 

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 252 (269 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Who's your favourite GD character?


foxhill wrote:

BettySwollocks92 wrote:

Domiinatrix was the best thing to happen on these forums in a long time :smileyvery-happy:

 

no one else is fit to lick her boots except Danny and thats all he's fit for :smileytongue: 

 

/thread :smileyvery-happy:



Hmm Dom was trying even harder than Warren to be funny and it came through too much, though it did provide much needed life to GD.

 

@Hawky aww :smileyhappy:


 

Pat & Dom are like the mummy and daddy of the GD disfunctional family.

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 252 (264 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Who's your favourite GD character?


foxhill wrote:
Also that beautifulpeople thing was one of the endearing things about Fen.

 

That was actaully a cunning plan I had, to get certified beautiful so I could lord it over everyone in here, only for it to backfire.

 

Also I dont know what happened warren, I have always thought warren was someone else that was banned before, I just dont mention it.

 

Anyway, I think everyone knows my favourite is iPod_iMac

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 252 (263 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Who's your favourite GD character?


fenian wrote:

foxhill wrote:
Also that beautifulpeople thing was one of the endearing things about Fen.

 

That was actaully a cunning plan I had, to get certified beautiful so I could lord it over everyone in here, only for it to backfire.

 

Also I dont know what happened warren, I have always thought warren was someone else that was banned before, I just dont mention it.

 

Anyway, I think everyone knows my favourite is iPod_iMac



warren, sneaky and Danny mare a good threesome I just haven't seen the bath pics

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 252 (258 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Who's your favourite GD character?

I'm just sitting here reading Shakespeare, with a smug look. Naked. Quite full of Jack Daniels. Heh heh. Life is good.

 

Actually I'd better check the web cam is off, the light doesn't work and I never know if my wife has left it on from earlier. God knows what she gets up to but the last time I walked past she had 429 viewers.

 

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 252 (256 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 13
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Who's your favourite GD character?


THE_FORCE wrote:

Twocursedhands.

 

Her appeal is that she is completely natural. Off the wall, but natural with it. 



by far the funniest most original member

 

hands down winner


Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 252 (251 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Who's your favourite GD character?


Furys-embrace wrote:

 

Pat & Dom are like the mummy and daddy of the GD disfunctional family.



She was my best friend here and some monster got her banned. I just hope they enjoy their time in hell.

 

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 252 (249 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos