18 Jan 2013
Playstation Staff

Who you think is going to be the next pokemon in my pokemon plushy collection?

[ Edited ]
11 Replies 221 Views edited 18-01-2013

Any guesses? So far I think all of them are probably going to be 5th generation but im pretty sure someday we'll find one that isn't from 5th generation soon!

Mines are these.

Samurott *Also the newest pokemon on my White 2 team*

Keldeo

Post your guesses by posting an image of the pokemon you think is going to be next in my pokemon plushy collection!

"Pokemon Plush Collector"
Message 1 of 12 (221 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Who you think is going to be the next pokemon in my pokemon plushy collection?

Probably Stretch Armstrong.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12 (218 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: Who you think is going to be the next pokemon in my pokemon plushy collection?

Warren_Jeeves wrote:

not a pokemon.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12 (218 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Danny or Spotter then. Them two are a bit like Pokemon, as in they don't ever have girlfriends.
Message 4 of 12 (208 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Warren_Jeeves wrote:
Danny or Spotter then. Them two are a bit like Pokemon, as in they don't ever have girlfriends.

Here this might help you!
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_National_Pok%C3%A9dex_number

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12 (205 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Seriously, I'd kill to have a Latias plushie :3

Message 6 of 12 (174 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

The pony one.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12 (142 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

pokemonfan58 wrote:

Warren_Jeeves wrote:

not a pokemon.

I think you're getting confused Pokey, you can catch Stretch Armstrong, and his brothers, Lance, Louis and Neil, in Johto.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12 (133 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I think that you might get a Poliwhirl. 

That's a pretty crazy guess though. 

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12 (117 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Have I stumbled into a counselling session for poke-holics ? If so please accept my apologies, I'll leave :smileywink:

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12 (103 Views)
0 Kudos