Lounge

General Discussion

General Discussion

Reply
13 Apr 2012
By: Warren_Jeeves Award Winner 27184 Posts
Level 7
Offline

Your next meal thread.

146 Replies 245 Views Created 13-04-2012

Take a picture of your next meal and post it here, if you don't take a picture then just describe how it was and what it looked like. I haven't had my next meal yet so I've nothing to contribute to this thread yet, but I will at some point before sleeping.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 147 (245 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 7
 

Re: Your next meal thread.


Warren_Jeeves wrote:

Take a picture of your next meal and post it here, if you don't take a picture then just describe how it was and what it looked like. I haven't had my next meal yet so I've nothing to contribute to this thread yet, but I will at some point before sleeping.


They said they didnt want me to take their photo.


*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 147 (243 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 

Re: Your next meal thread.

ooh! I'm making something very hot and spicy!

 

I'll take a piccy!

SoDomi non sapiens Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 147 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 

Re: Your next meal thread.

My mum is just about to put something in the oven. I'll post a pic when it's done.
TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 147 (237 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 7
 

Re: Your next meal thread.


dannyjt wrote:
My mum is just about to put something in the oven. I'll post a pic when it's done.

A bun?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 147 (233 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 

Re: Your next meal thread.

I'm sharing some of Dom's.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 147 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 

Re: Your next meal thread.

I'm actually not that hungry at the minute, I was genuinely thinking about just having some booze for my dinner.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 147 (225 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 11
 

Re: Your next meal thread.

Chip shop tonight my house has been upside down all week from decorating can't be bothered to cook good old fashioned fish n chips washed down with a gallon of stella artois.


SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 147 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 7
 

Re: Your next meal thread.


Im_notSneaky wrote:

I'm actually not that hungry at the minute, I was genuinely thinking about just having some booze for my dinner.


Same here, I started drinking a while ago, I will eat when I'm done and then colapse into a coma.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 147 (199 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: Your next meal thread.

i cant cos i dont have my laptop but ima probly have some burger n chips looool if not then i might have fajitas dont know if i can be bothered to prep them tho 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 147 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos