Lounge

General Discussion

General Discussion

Level 3

Re: men & women's clothes

[ Edited ]

Gawge wrote:

Soiled_Man wrote:

Suits are boring and uncomfortable, business wear suits. A suit doesn't show a personality unless you wear a glittery silver one.

You are ruining it for us all! :Argh:

Plenty of ways in a suit to show your personality.

Different style jackets, one, two, three buttons. Different style cuts to make it look more fashionable or more business liike. You can wear a waistcoat, or not. You can add things like pocket watches on chains, flowers or handkerchiefs, different colour tie or shirt and cufflinks that range from a couple of quid to over a million dollars.

There are several different ways to tie a tie, some far more formal looking that others, you can pick a different style of shoe to be more fashionable or business like.

You can add a watch, and a belt.

Most people wear suits to work, so they get basic everything, Compare to someone wearing one for fashion and the two will look drastically different.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 50 (341 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I would rather stay in my hoodies, i'm quite a dirty and sleazy perosn. I am kind of person who would rather go to McDonalds than a formal dinner, so a suit isnt really suited to me (get it haha) 

I wear a shirt when I go out of the town but blazers are so not me.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 50 (329 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Soiled_Man wrote:

I would rather stay in my hoodies, i'm quite a dirty and sleazy perosn. I am kind of person who would rather go to McDonalds than a formal dinner, so a suit isnt really suited to me (get it haha) 

I wear a shirt when I go out of the town but blazers are so not me.

This is the mental picture that comes to mind.

WANT TO BE A : Beta Trial Member

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 50 (317 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I prefer jumpers to shirts.

Shirts and jeans combination always reminds me of being in the city, surrounded by people trying to look respectable while acting like drunken pigs.

I normally only wear shirts to more casual social things, like going to meet my brother or something. I only have a few, bulge out of them on the shoulders and back and wear them very casually.

I like the fact that when Im wearing a jumper it hides my arms and shoulders a lot more. Well not all my jumpers but a few do.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 50 (313 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Jumper + shirt = toff 

I have never worn a shirt to impress a family member, thats just mental. 

Oh hey bro, you like my shirt? doesn't really work 

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 50 (305 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I dont wear a jumper over a shirt, but i like the way you went in that direction all on your own. Stylish.

Also I dont wear a shirt to impress my brother, but that is the kind of mentality that puts me off wearing a shirt, chavs think a shirt is dressing up when really its just casual wear.

You can pretty much gurantee anyone in a shirt and jeans in the city at night is a chav thinking he is all stylish and dressed up lol, probably vomit all over himself cause he cant handle his booze too.

Also measured my bra size again, 38dd.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 50 (302 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Spotter5 wrote:

Ellie87 wrote:

Spotter5 wrote:
women have so much better clothes than men. Super nice shoes and sexy dresses and all men have are shirts.

I think there are some very stylish men about. Although having said that, I'd probably find a bloke dressed in Primark clothing more attractive than I would a bloke who looked like SuperDry or G-Star had thrown up on them. That's all I seem to see people wearing these days.

But louboutin's!  and those tight dresses! women look so amazing in them.

Women look so amazing with no clothes atall haha!

NOW PLAYING : Final Fantasy XIII-2, inFamous & MAG

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 50 (275 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

[ Edited ]

Not all women look good without clothes, I wouldn't like to see fat mary without any clothes, her fat face is enough to deal with.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 50 (260 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Soiled_Man wrote:

Not all women look good without clothes, I wouldn't like to see fat mary without any clothes, her fat face is enough to deal with.

"Flip Flop"

WANT TO BE A : Beta Trial Member

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 50 (251 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Strangesam wrote:

Soiled_Man wrote:

"Flip Flop"

:smileymad: flip flops are the ultimate footwear

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 50 (244 Views)
0 Kudos