Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: men & women's clothes

[ Edited ]

Gawge wrote:

Soiled_Man wrote:

Suits are boring and uncomfortable, business wear suits. A suit doesn't show a personality unless you wear a glittery silver one.

You are ruining it for us all! :Argh:

Plenty of ways in a suit to show your personality.

Different style jackets, one, two, three buttons. Different style cuts to make it look more fashionable or more business liike. You can wear a waistcoat, or not. You can add things like pocket watches on chains, flowers or handkerchiefs, different colour tie or shirt and cufflinks that range from a couple of quid to over a million dollars.

There are several different ways to tie a tie, some far more formal looking that others, you can pick a different style of shoe to be more fashionable or business like.

You can add a watch, and a belt.

Most people wear suits to work, so they get basic everything, Compare to someone wearing one for fashion and the two will look drastically different.

0 Kudos
Message 41 of 50 (377 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I would rather stay in my hoodies, i'm quite a dirty and sleazy perosn. I am kind of person who would rather go to McDonalds than a formal dinner, so a suit isnt really suited to me (get it haha) 

I wear a shirt when I go out of the town but blazers are so not me.

0 Kudos
Message 42 of 50 (365 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Soiled_Man wrote:

I would rather stay in my hoodies, i'm quite a dirty and sleazy perosn. I am kind of person who would rather go to McDonalds than a formal dinner, so a suit isnt really suited to me (get it haha) 

I wear a shirt when I go out of the town but blazers are so not me.

This is the mental picture that comes to mind.

0 Kudos
Message 43 of 50 (353 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I prefer jumpers to shirts.

Shirts and jeans combination always reminds me of being in the city, surrounded by people trying to look respectable while acting like drunken pigs.

I normally only wear shirts to more casual social things, like going to meet my brother or something. I only have a few, bulge out of them on the shoulders and back and wear them very casually.

I like the fact that when Im wearing a jumper it hides my arms and shoulders a lot more. Well not all my jumpers but a few do.

0 Kudos
Message 44 of 50 (349 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Jumper + shirt = toff 

I have never worn a shirt to impress a family member, thats just mental. 

Oh hey bro, you like my shirt? doesn't really work 

0 Kudos
Message 45 of 50 (341 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I dont wear a jumper over a shirt, but i like the way you went in that direction all on your own. Stylish.

Also I dont wear a shirt to impress my brother, but that is the kind of mentality that puts me off wearing a shirt, chavs think a shirt is dressing up when really its just casual wear.

You can pretty much gurantee anyone in a shirt and jeans in the city at night is a chav thinking he is all stylish and dressed up lol, probably vomit all over himself cause he cant handle his booze too.

Also measured my bra size again, 38dd.

0 Kudos
Message 46 of 50 (338 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Spotter5 wrote:

Ellie87 wrote:

Spotter5 wrote:
women have so much better clothes than men. Super nice shoes and sexy dresses and all men have are shirts.

I think there are some very stylish men about. Although having said that, I'd probably find a bloke dressed in Primark clothing more attractive than I would a bloke who looked like SuperDry or G-Star had thrown up on them. That's all I seem to see people wearing these days.

But louboutin's!  and those tight dresses! women look so amazing in them.

Women look so amazing with no clothes atall haha!

NOW PLAYING : Final Fantasy XIII-2, inFamous & MAG

0 Kudos
Message 47 of 50 (311 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Not all women look good without clothes, I wouldn't like to see fat mary without any clothes, her fat face is enough to deal with.

0 Kudos
Message 48 of 50 (296 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Soiled_Man wrote:

Not all women look good without clothes, I wouldn't like to see fat mary without any clothes, her fat face is enough to deal with.

"Flip Flop"

0 Kudos
Message 49 of 50 (287 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Strangesam wrote:

Soiled_Man wrote:

"Flip Flop"

:smileymad: flip flops are the ultimate footwear

0 Kudos
Message 50 of 50 (280 Views)
0 Kudos