Re: my laptop is broken by hackers

WHO!?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 81 of 86 (105 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

k so i just gave the laptop to my uncle hes gonna try n fix it he says he taughtthe people at british gas how to use computers lol 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 82 of 86 (97 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

sotonsoldier2k8 wrote:

k so i just gave the laptop to my uncle hes gonna try n fix it he says he taughtthe people at british gas how to use computers lol 

Is the folder well hidden? Most people trying to fix your computer will look for it, especially your uncle.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 83 of 86 (94 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

sotonsoldier2k8 wrote:

Well that would certainly explain a few things.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 84 of 86 (84 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

In the meantime maybe email the nice folks at WoW and tell them you won't be able to play for a while and ask them not to delete your account?
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 85 of 86 (69 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Simple fix, just format and re-install windows. Or even better when you got the laptop did you make a windows backup disk? if so just boot that disk up and start from scratch again. You'll losses your data tho but if you cared about it that much you should have backups anyway.
Case: Corsair Carbide 500r/MB: Asrock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3/CPU: i5 2500k/GPU: XFX HD7950 DD/Cooling: Corsair H80/Ram: Kingston HyperX 8GB/PSU: Corsair HX850w / 2TB Seagate Sata3 HDD+250GB Samsung Evo/Audio: Asus Xonar DS/Corsair Vengeance 1500
Steam-shankly1985 - Psn-shankly1985
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 86 of 86 (44 Views)
0 Kudos