Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: signing onto the dole next week :(

dannyjt wrote:

Spotter5 wrote:
literally makes me want to kill myself every time I have to go. I'm not even joking. (I wish I was)

Because you have to go and sign on, or because there's girls at the job centre that remind you of how lonely you actually are?

because they treat you like *****.

you know, last year I had to sign in on my birthday and when i said it was my birthday the guy made a snarky remark saying; "i guess you won't be searching for a job today then".  :smileysad:

Also, all the 'women' there a chavs, wound't touch them with a ten foot barge pole.

Photobucket
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 47 (311 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Are you not entitled to holidays on the dole?

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 47 (301 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

if you want a holiday you have to sign off then sign back on again when you come back, so in effect. no
Photobucket
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 47 (297 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

LarasAider wrote:

I haven't met anyone who hasn't been penalised whilst being on the dole yet. :smileywink:

I've never had a problem with JSA, but oh my God - the tax credit people are the biggest load of idiots I've ever had the misfortune of interacting with. And that's saying something as an internet user...

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 47 (287 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Spotter5 wrote:
literally makes me want to kill myself every time I have to go. I'm not even joking. (I wish I was)

its ok dude, youve always got us :smileyvery-happy:. well most of us, the normal ones in here. not the wierdos who drink water out of plant pots and play Hide & Seek with blind children. you know who you are.

youll find something and itll be awesome! 8). hmm i see you as... oh, you could be a stripper! Magic Spotter! id pay to watch Danny pay to watch you strip, im not afraid to admit that.

TwitterMIDRIGHT
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 47 (269 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

TheNarrator wrote:

Spotter5 wrote:

its ok dude, youve always got us :smileyvery-happy:. well most of us, the normal ones in here. not the wierdos who drink water out of plant pots and play Hide & Seek with blind children. you know who you are.

youll find something and itll be awesome! 8). hmm i see you as... oh, you could be a stripper! Magic Spotter! id pay to watch Danny pay to watch you strip, im not afraid to admit that.

that would be hot <3

Photobucket
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 47 (242 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

so i went down there today they had me waiting for four hours what a joke anyway i went n sat down in the corner n this old man started bangin on bout david cameron i thought here we go anyway he was a nice enough chap i just couldnt be bothered for small talk at such hours so i decided to walk off lol then i came back inside n went and sat at the table again then all of a sudden i was surrounded by ppl that smelled like crap n looked like they had been taking some drugs also some women was laughing at me for some unknown reason 

i never wanna go there again....  

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 47 (201 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Thought you would've felt at home there Soton.

Also it's not nice to refer to Elfen as, "Some woman."
TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 47 (192 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

When I was younger I quit a job, had to sign on. Signed off of my own accord less than a month later as I would rather of had that extra burden spur me on - if I recall correctly that was the time I set up my own garden clearance company which actually went quite well... well I say company but anyway... that was a nice summer & a few months down the line I had proper work again.

Since then I have had over 16 jobs (or is it over 20... I forget) and have quit nearly every one and in between I have not signed on, I'm not against it as obviously we're entitled to it, it was simply a personal choice.

Flying High!
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 47 (189 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

dannyjt wrote:
Thought you would've felt at home there Soton.

Also it's not nice to refer to Elfen as, "Some woman."

:Lol: Too right Danny!

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 47 (187 Views)
0 Kudos