Lounge

General Discussion

General Discussion

Reply
30 May 2012
By: Soulcollector1

Member

3 Posts
Member
Offline

us psn login works here

9 Replies 184 Views Created 30-05-2012

so this my first post did not even know could login before but sometimes visit here for news.

 

Is it a bug or are us accounts supose to be able to login here with same details? its not just forums btw all eu site even shows my us friends/trophies.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (184 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 

Re: us psn login works here


Soulcollector1 wrote:

so this my first post did not even know could login before but sometimes visit here for news.

 

Is it a bug or are us accounts supose to be able to login here with same details? its not just forums btw all eu site even shows my us friends/trophies.


You can login into any PlayStation site with your PSN details, no matter what region you're from.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Member
 

Re: us psn login works here

oh i was not aware of that thanks id of tried long ago if i knew.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (168 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 

Re: us psn login works here

Same goes for on the PS3 as well. If you were to visit the UK, you can sign into PSN using your US PSN details. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (166 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: us psn login works here


Soulcollector1 wrote:

oh i was not aware of that thanks id of tried long ago if i knew.



You must be really kicking yourself now!

 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Member
 

Re: us psn login works here

yes kicking myself some got eu friends ask why never message them here on forums well now i can hehe.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 7
 

Re: us psn login works here

I'm surprised there's not more Americans here than there is seeing how bad the US forums are.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 7
 

Re: us psn login works here


shanethegooner wrote:

Soulcollector1 wrote:

so this my first post did not even know could login before but sometimes visit here for news.

 

Is it a bug or are us accounts supose to be able to login here with same details? its not just forums btw all eu site even shows my us friends/trophies.


You can login into any PlayStation site with your PSN details, no matter what region you're from.



PSN? you're so 2011. it's called SEN nowadays huff.gif

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 6
 

Re: us psn login works here

Well I'd be pretty worried if we didn't since I've been using my US account to post for a good while now :smileyindifferent:
Не верь, не бойся, не проси


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 13
 

Re: us psn login works here

At first glance you wouldn't realise the US has a forum anymore, it's nice to see a new face round here though! :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos