Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: xbox 720 leak

Well taking it with a pinch of salt, if the price point is true, then I would like it looks pretty sweet.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 22 (178 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

I hope M$ does buy up OnLive... Until broadband improves significantly across the board, that's got fail written all over it. But until the hardware manufacturers themselves start releasing information, I'm not going to put much stock in sporadic information.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 22 (169 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

TalllPaul wrote:
I would love the PS3 to have more social aspects to it and some of the stuff similar to what the Vita as with the Live Area and whatnot.

I would actually like to have those as options because I really dont want crap on my system that i will NEVER use.

I'm sick of things like facebook and twitter.... and Google.

I'm sick of companies thinking that I really should hand over all my details to access something just to send a message to someone, or demanding i sign up just to read a post.

I don't want to sign into my PS4 account only to find new terms and conditions which mean I MUST ALSO sign up to a google account or facebook or twitter or some other junk i dont want.

I see where some of this crap is going with gaming when you can set your console to automatically post to your facebook page or twitter what game you're playing, or what score you got in fifa for example. I really don't want this crap at all in any way shape or form, I like my privacy, i value it, i just want to play some games and play some games online with friends... thats all.

I also don't like the idea of having your details broadcast to all by default and you have to go into options to turn it off, like in Shift 2, my friends could see my other friends on the leaderboard even though they wern't on each others PSN friends list... to me that's a disgusting abuse of privacy and even if my friends didn't realize this was a happening i had to turn it off. 

As i already said, I value my privacy so i must in turn do the same for theirs, those types of things should NEVER be on as default, they should be set to Opt In by default and not to Opt out, plus with the added option of not showing your other friends details to anyone else but you.

In terms of these "smart TVs" (I wont be buying one), i dont want a "smart tv", i just want a regular TV, one that doesnt suggest crap to me to watch, one that doesn't target adverts at me, one that doesnt need me to scan my whole body in and register my voice onto it to change the channel etc... I have a remote control, that's all i need and want to use.

As for this "pay as you go gaming", well, i dont want a massive library of games, i just want the games i choose, (i know you can do that with a massive library of game too), so if im only choosing game i want and getting them on disc, then Im not tied into any contracts which need paying into every month, i just want to buy a console and some games to play on it, thats all. so for this xbox 720 leak, its nothing special, and neither will the xbox720 be, i just hope that next time around the developers make games for each console to their own strengths, not make them on xbox and port over.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 22 (152 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

emw80 wrote:

in Shift 2, my friends could see my other friends on the leaderboard even though they wern't on each others PSN friends list... to me that's a disgusting abuse of privacy

If you think that is a disgusting abuse of privacy, don't go in to the changing rooms at my local swimming pool. Some of the men in there really don't know the meaning of the word :smileyembarrassed:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 22 (146 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Gawge wrote:

emw80 wrote:

in Shift 2, my friends could see my other friends on the leaderboard even though they wern't on each others PSN friends list... to me that's a disgusting abuse of privacy

If you think that is a disgusting abuse of privacy, don't go in to the changing rooms at my local swimming pool. Some of the men in there really don't know the meaning of the word :smileyembarrassed:

I have noticed this many times, guys standing there cockwatching on you and you feel abused right away... Makes you wonder wy some changing rooms are designed to be totally open, maybe the architect was a pedo, or maybe it's the lesure center owner?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 22 (143 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

I call Fake

Gawge wrote:

emw80 wrote:

Be grateful our swimming baths changing rooms are unisex

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 22 (128 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

CrustyJockStrap wrote:
I call Fake

Gawge wrote:

emw80 wrote:

Be grateful our swimming baths changing rooms are unisex

Unisex changing rooms? where is this place you speak of?  :Lol: 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 22 (116 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

http://www.rotherham.gov.uk/info/644/sports_facilities/365/rotherham_leisure_complex/1

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 22 (111 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

wow................. light years away from me, but I'd move there as there's bound to be lots of milfness! :Lol:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 22 (103 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

They do spay on tans too :smileyvery-happy:

Below is a Signature

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 22 (101 Views)
0 Kudos