14 Nov 2009
Playstation Staff

xbox banned my mate lol

56 Replies 992 Views Created 14-11-2009

as said above something he should have been doing on xbox and thay banned hes consoles,not sure if true bt i heard they banned at least a millon odd people in total,,,, lol pmsl rofl pmsl

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8354166.stm

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 57 (992 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: xbox banned my mate lol

This mass banning by Microsoft is a master-stroke.

These million or so people will run out and buy the basic 360 to replace it. They already have the peripherals etc.

This then further boosts sales figures and makes the impact of ps3 slim appear less over the xmas period
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 57 (879 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

People with modded consoles have been banned since the 360 was released so it isn't that surprising that alot of those who pirate MW2 will be banned (especially since it's a hugely popular game. .
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 57 (844 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

KR1ST0F3R wrote:

These million or so people will run out and buy the basic 360 to replace it. They already have the peripherals etc.

This then further boosts sales figures and makes the impact of ps3 slim appear less over the xmas period

Was talking to someone who got banned few days ago and thats exactly what he's going to do, go out and bu a new one, he reckons how long it took them to ban him against how much he saved its worth it, personaly I think he's a muppet :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 57 (833 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

KR1ST0F3R wrote:

mmmmm, i never thought about this, interesting.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 57 (829 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Its funny as i was posting on the subject the other day on the xbox forums i  posted its a waste of time banning the modded consoles.  the post was removed and i receive a email and log into live  today to find that i am barred from xbox live.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 57 (807 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

penny84 wrote:
Its funny as i was posting on the subject the other day on the xbox forums i  posted its a waste of time banning the modded consoles.  the post was removed and i receive a email and log into live  today to find that i am barred from xbox live.

You must be gutted, but maybe not probably.:Wink:

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 57 (788 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yet microsoft will still count these consoles in their sales figures!!
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 57 (725 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

why go out and buy a new xbox360?
Platinum trophies: LittlebigPlanet, Uncharted 1, Resistance 2, Uncharted 2, Modern Warfare 2, Assassins creed 2, Borderlands. Working on: Heavy Rain: 98%, Bioshock: 81%
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 57 (712 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

cant they create a new account
Platinum trophies: LittlebigPlanet, Uncharted 1, Resistance 2, Uncharted 2, Modern Warfare 2, Assassins creed 2, Borderlands. Working on: Heavy Rain: 98%, Bioshock: 81%
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 57 (703 Views)
0 Kudos