VCalcator is Scientific Calculator software for PSV. The calculator includes functions for scientific . It has almost all the functions of a scientific calculator. The function including: sin, cos, tan, atan, x^2, x^3 etc. It's convenient and practical for end user. The warrning message is in Chinese.
The software doesn't implement all methods. Will be finished later.
【About the Author】
Haoming Xu, Software Developer, China.
Is the PS Vita allowed in China?
How many numbers can it display on the screen?
And i would also like a simple keyboard with just the keys of the right side for simple maths and bigger buttons.
Also does the calculator save the numbers from memory even if the app and the suite is closed or psv restarted?
Very nice. Thanks for sharing the source code with us. Hopefully we can learn something from your example.
Keep up the great work!
To deploy your applications on a PS Vita, you should:
1. Visit http://www.playstation.com/pss/developer/openbeta/
2. Under section 2, click on the "Download" button
3. Follow the instructions on the PS Store to download the application
4. Once the PS Vita Development Assistant has been installed on the device, connect the PS Vita to your computer via USB cable
5. The USB drivers for the PS Vita should have been installed during the installation of the SDK, however you may be prompted to install them if they are missing*
6. Load up PlayStation Suite Studio (PssStudio) from the Start Menu
7. Load up a solution in PSS Studio (e.g. one of the samples)
8. Ensure that your PS Vita is connected to a network (Wifi or carrier)
9. Open the PS Vita Development Assistant application on the PS Vita
10. In the PSS Studio, select Run > Run With > PS Vita (xxx)
11. The application should run on the device.
Very Nice i have been planning to create something like this.. now i can look at the codes thanks for sharing