26 Jul 2010
By: tim-finn78 Member 48 Posts
Level 2

God of War: Ghost of Sparta.

10 Replies 1,484 Views Created 26-07-2010

Now that the dust has settled on E3 and there are a few gameplay videos floating around, what are people's first impressions??

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (1,484 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: God of War: Ghost of Sparta.

love it, im pre ordering it just one thing hope t comes out with the preorder bonuses like the US :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11 (1,410 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Mmm.. here's hoping.. The PSP bundle pack looks good too, some goodies in there like a PSN download code for Chains of Olympus among other things.. Don't know whether I could justify to myself getting it, though..

Here's hoping they put out a demo of Ghost of Sparta before they release the full game like they did with Chains of Olympus.. My guess is this might be available when the Gamescom convention in Germany is over and done with in a week's time

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11 (1,402 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

[ Edited ]
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11 (1,324 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Well, from playing the demo, my first impression was Chains of Olympus 1.1... Feels and looks like it. But then the differences started to show. Ready have obviously worked at making this one more than the simply designed linear progressive game with slash-em-up mechanics that the first one was..

Some pretty cool magic and weaponry, more interesting wall climing mechanics, swimming, jump swinging... Chains of Olympus just got a God of War 2 sequel.

Remember when I said I'd kill u last?? .... I LIIIIED!!
Uncharted Quadruple Platinum Club, 2008-12
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11 (1,315 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

[ Edited ]

Did anyone else get an email with a promo code for the Ghost of Sparta demo?

Edit: I need to pay more attention to previous posts.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11 (1,314 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

^^ *****, was hoping to be the first to post about the demo.. :smileytongue:

I was one of the lucky ones to get a demo and thought it was great.. Especially liking the combat arena.

Just as well they threw that in there, otherwise it would have been nothing I hadn't seen already from the gaming conventions/youtube..

I'm very interested to see what kind of a story they carve from this.. as anticipated, they've given nothing away..

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11 (1,278 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: God of War: Ghost of Sparta. (Deimos code)

Hello, I didn't know where else to post this so here would have to do :smileytongue:

I bought Ghost of Sparta off PSN on the day it came out, and I was wondering where the Deimos code was. I got all the preorder goodies like the theme and soundtrack, but the Deimos skin isn't on my download list. I checked my email as well, no dice (but I did find out that I didn't get a confirmation email for buying the game, though I got one for the Prinny game, don't know if this is related).

Anyway, I'm sure it would be easy enough for the mods to confirm that I did get the game. I hope someone can help me out with this :smileyhappy: Thanks in advance!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11 (902 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

The Deimos skin should have been there, mine was along with the soundtrack and themes etc. The Deimos skin is for GoW3 on PS3 and not for PSP, it has to be downloaded through a PS3.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11 (884 Views)
0 Kudos

Nope, I just checked again on my PS3. I have the game, avatar, ps3 theme, psp theme, soundtrack and legionnaire costume for the psp but no Deimos costume in sight...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11 (868 Views)
0 Kudos