08 Jun 2011
Playstation Staff

GoW4 multiplayer

8 Replies 674 Views Created 08-06-2011
Gow3 was very good game. With 4 types of difficulties and trophies to collect you can waste enough time on it. But....multiplayer is what rule today. Really, i won't be buying without Gow4 having Multiplayer option.
Manish Max Naik
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9 (674 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: GoW4 multiplayer

in some cases multiplayer has ruined games, GOW does not need multiplayer, co-op possibly
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9 (668 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

NOOO!! not multiplayer!! Could you imagine Kratos working with someone!? I can't.

Maybe a custom challenge creator
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9 (633 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Competetive multiplayer, no.
Level creator like LBP, HELL YES!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9 (632 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

No MP for SP games please!

I love how Rocksteady keep coming out saying how creating multiplayer will make single player suffer.

Assasins didn't need it, it was a good idea but didnt have the hook.

Bioshock 2, the game Ken Levine didn't want to be affiliated with bolted it on and it just didn't work.

Unless you have a massive team like uncharted and dedicated a team to it.... developers please stay away!

Multiplayer isn't needed in every game, epic story and gripping set pieces are lost when playing with people, as its alot more frantic.

Keep the single player adventure games alive!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9 (608 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

The cances of GOW4 coming out are really less and den multiplayer in it are even more less

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9 (521 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

majinmax72 wrote:
Gow3 was very good game. With 4 types of difficulties and trophies to collect you can waste enough time on it. But....multiplayer is what rule today. Really, i won't be buying without Gow4 having Multiplayer option.

That doesn´t seem like a very correct statement. Multiplayer rules in multiplayer games. If something like Elder scrolls or Deus Ex had multiplayer it would be a total throw away feature that none of the fans cared about. It also wouldn´t work at all considering the game mechanics, which is exactly the case with God of War.

Of course if your talking about fratboys who go out and get the new Madden and Call of Duty games annually then sure, multiplayer is where its at.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9 (517 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Kumo83 wrote:

No MP for SP games please!

I love how Rocksteady keep coming out saying how creating multiplayer will make single player suffer.

Assasins didn't need it, it was a good idea but didnt have the hook.

Bioshock 2, the game Ken Levine didn't want to be affiliated with bolted it on and it just didn't work.

Unless you have a massive team like uncharted and dedicated a team to it.... developers please stay away!

Multiplayer isn't needed in every game, epic story and gripping set pieces are lost when playing with people, as its alot more frantic.

Keep the single player adventure games alive!

I loved both of those multiplayers lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9 (490 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

God of War should have multiplayer. Not one with 10 Kratos' with differect costumes/skins vs Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Ares, Athena, and a bunch of creatures. Multiplayer should consist of Kratos, Deimos, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Ares, and Athena + their respective costumes/skins. Matches include 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, and Handicap (i.e Kratos and Deimos vs all 5 gods).

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9 (483 Views)
0 Kudos