04 Apr 2010
Playstation Staff

God Of War Challenge of the Gods 10

6 Replies 2,374 Views Created 05-04-2010

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR those who have tried/done it will know what I'm on about. Just can't seem to do it, and the sad thing is it seems to be more about luck than skill :smileysad:.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (2,374 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: God Of War Challenge of the Gods 10

Killing the enemies to raise the platform?

I kept using L1 + X throughout the entire challenge and rolling away whenever you feel you are in danger or  close to the edge.

L1 + X lifts the enemies up into the air so you can deal damage whilst being semi-protected away from everything else and bounces them back down again (hopefully off the edge).

When you see the goal, you could activate Rage of the Gods to make the last few seconds easier to bare!

Just try to stay in the middle of the platform to minimise the risk of being chucked off.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (2,366 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Yeah, some of them can be really infuriating. The challenge of the gods are by far the hardest over the course of the trilogy. In comparison to GOW1 challenges, GOW3's were quite easy - only bare hands was difficult.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (2,362 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

JaySuthEFC wrote:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR those who have tried/done it will know what I'm on about. Just can't seem to do it, and the sad thing is it seems to be more about luck than skill :smileysad:.

As already suggested,use L1+X, and try to stay in the middle of the platform, but also use the right stick to evade attacks and as you are coming out of the roll press x(i think) the perform an attack,this attack will knock enemies off their feet giving a vital second the recover position.

I was really struggling with this challenge until I started using this tactic, then it took me 3 go's to get to the top.

Good luck.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (2,334 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Cheers for the tips guys worked a treat, done it before :smileyhappy:.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (2,317 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Indeed this challange is one of the most frustrated one's but the above tips mention is good to go, glad to hear that u have cleared mate congrats :smileyhappy:
emmad9
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (2,182 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

you're right about that. I really got lucky there after 3 hours -_-

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (1,540 Views)
0 Kudos