[ Edited ]

Flying High!
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 121 (1,975 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Re: God of War: Ascension

[ Edited ]

This new multiplayer looks great yet confusing, they should stick in a sort of mutilpayer tutorial mode like fighting bots so we can hone our multiplayer skills and know all the things we can do online.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 121 (1,970 Views)
Level 10

I am a God of War virgin, I played and enjoyed a lot the demo of *insert the title here as I can't remember* and Ascension looks even awesomer so I may grab the HD collection before this is released.
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 121 (1,948 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

TalllPaul wrote:
I am a God of War virgin, I played and enjoyed a lot the demo of *insert the title here as I can't remember* and Ascension looks even awesomer so I may grab the HD collection before this is released.

God of War - arguably best setting and level design. Hair pulling platforming and timed sequences though. difficult enough for many to give up on finishing the game.

God of War 2 - best all round game

God of War 3 - best show pony, but aside from the titan sequences I don't think it is the best PS3 game ever that many proclaim it to be. Most of the game is just PS2 era GoW in HD, the level design I don't think is as good, and the weapon/magic balance feels off..

CoO and GoS - PSP games and are great handheld games, but if I was to choose one game to play on the PS3 before Ascension, it wouldn't be one of those... certainly not CoO.

So if I was to play one game before Asencion, the first one would be the best choice, plus it'll make sense for story reasons... the second one is easier and a more fun game though, with more gameplay elements..

Remember when I said I'd kill u last?? .... I LIIIIED!!
Uncharted Quadruple Platinum Club, 2008-12
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 121 (1,946 Views)

I'm a huge fan of the whole series and I'll be getting Ascension for sure, but I don't think that it'll have such as interesting story as GoW III. But I'm sure that it'll be a great title with a lot of sold copies.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 121 (1,813 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

God of War: Ascension™ Multiplayer Combat Trailer

Looking rather nice!

Flying High!
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 121 (1,798 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

[ Edited ]

God of War Ascension Furies Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqCWpnt5aqg&feature=g-u-u

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 121 (1,732 Views)
Level 5

Hi everyone,

Quick update here!

‘God of War: Ascension’ Game Design Manager Discusses Kratos’ ‘Psychological Distress’ & Humanity

http://www.buzzfocus.com/2012/09/12/god-of-war-ascension-game-design-manager-interview/

Spotted that video at the link above and thought you might like, so what are everyones thoughts on what we have seen and heard so far?

Flying High!
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 121 (1,698 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Nice interview, think we can assume that the Santa Monica team are going to give us one hell of a game. Liking the idea of a more fragile and vulnerable kratos. Still not sure about the multipayer aspect of the game, not convinced that god of war needs it.
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 121 (1,678 Views)
Level 5

Hi everyone,

This was posted on the PlayStation Blog yesterday.

"From a titan-sized showdown with Ares to battling Zeus at Gaia’s heart, the antagonists of God of War have provided some of the most memorable encounters in gaming history. Ascension promises to continue with this tradition by introducing a challenge that will push Kratos to his physical, mental, and spiritual limits, to say the least. In God of War: Ascension, Kratos is sentenced to an eternity chained within a prison for the living damned, and will battle insanity at the hands of the Furies – perhaps the most terrifying spectres of the ancient world. The six-legged fury Megaera is the first of 3 to be revealed in our latest Monsters of Ascension with Lead Concept Artist, Izzy – the mastermind behind their creation, and many other “Monsters” of God of War."

To see read more, see some kool concept art and read the full interview click the link below!

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/10/03/the-monsters-of-god-of-war-ascension-megaera/#more-88878

Or also click this link!

http://blog.godofwar.com/monsters-of-ascension-the-furies-megaera/

Early Exploration of Megaera

Flying High!
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 121 (1,608 Views)
0 Kudos