11 Feb 2013
By: Roxas0Zero

4 Posts

Rise of the warrior DLC

2 Replies 625 Views Created 11-02-2013
So I have a region 2 account in psn, and I registered in rise of the warrior using my region 2 account finished the challenges and got some dlcs, I'll pre order a us region 1 copy of the game.

Q1 in what region will I get the dlcs from rise of the warrior since I registered with my region 2 account ?

Q2 if I get a US region 1 copy , will I be able to play the dlcs from rise of the warrior if I get them in region 2?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (625 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Re: Rise of the warrior DLC

Roxas0Zero wrote:
So I have a region 2 account in psn, and I registered in rise of the warrior using my region 2 account finished the challenges and got some dlcs, I'll pre order a us region 1 copy of the game.

Q1 in what region will I get the dlcs from rise of the warrior since I registered with my region 2 account ?

Q2 if I get a US region 1 copy , will I be able to play the dlcs from rise of the warrior if I get them in region 2?

I'll copy & paste my answer from the other thread.

The DLC codes should be for the region your account is, ie if you used an American account you will get American codes, if you used a European account you should get European codes. Basically region 2, to answer your question.

The DLC, almost always, has to be the same region as the game, so you would need a region 2 game.

However if you want to get the game region 1, just have a region 1 PSN account, sign that up for Rise of the Warrior and answer the questions. You will then get region 1 codes for a region 1 game, download them, then use your region 2 account to play the game. Though that will mean buying any future DLC on the region 1 account.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (611 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: Rise of the warrior DLC

thank you for answering all my posts :Stupid:

i'll do as you say. i already have two accounts one US and EU 

thank you man again

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (591 Views)
0 Kudos