02 Mar 2012
By: coiledover24

1 Posts

Alright i got to get this off my chest.

2 Replies 222 Views Created 02-03-2012

Australian racing pack? yeah? sound good? load of aussie cars and a track or two, i mean, well... BATHURST MAN! COME ON! you got Spa, but why not bathurst? for the cars, ORIGINAL FALCONS AND MONAROS! TORANAS! GEMMIISSS MAN!! hahaha, and perhaps the VL commo? the not-so-famous 270rwkw 89 EA falcon turbo? ED falcon XR6/8 VP commodore SS and the VE SS/GTS and FG F6 AND GT! man the 4.0 litre turboharged straight six will rip you and your familys face off and every aussie knows that :smileyvery-happy:.  i've noticed that theres 2 R32 Gts-ms, a 91 and an 89, loads of GTRS and alot of mitsi 3000GT/GTO's. but only 3 aussie cars and no tracks? this is an idea polophony! show the rest of the world what Aussie cars are like! OH AND THE UTES!!!! THE UTES MAN!!!! yes im have a spaz but i am getting impacient with racing games now days, no street falcons or commodores anymore and its dissapointing.

(yes i know forza has V8s in it but 360 aint G27 compatible. i would love to thrash an F6 around norchliefe)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (222 Views)
Level 7

Re: Alright i got to get this off my chest.

LOL you drunk?
Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (165 Views)
Level 6

Re: Alright i got to get this off my chest.

This is not Australian Turismo 5.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (157 Views)