Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: B-spec Driver name selection

Hey I wanna race your daughter on GT5 anyway we can organise it?

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 36 (323 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hey auto2moto every day I run an open lobby on GT5. providing a have no homework I get on pretty much as soon as I get home. If you want you or your daughter can feel free to join whenever you like. Most days after school it starts at 4:00 and runs to about 9:00 at night but on weekends I could do it whenever. It is always called WORLD KART CUP and will always be on Kart Space 1. We the move to Autumn Ring Mini and then to Kart Space 2. Usually I get about 12 -16 (a full lobby). Obviously as it gets later into the night you get more internationals joining so that is when I reccommend you to join. 1 week ago I had a full lobby of Germans, Italians, Americans, Spanish, English, Dutch, Canadians etc. So I would love you to enter. Its not an actaul championship but I use that name to get the kids to join. We race the 100 kart old or new because some of the internationals don't have the new DLC.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 36 (317 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

We have about 5 mins of qualifying then we do a 10 lap race around each track so I am leeting you know it is great fun and I have my mic on so I do a bit of commentating during the races. Sometimes we do fastest first then we might do a reverse grid to mix it up abit. If you join I open to any ideas like if the racing gets to messy penalties might go on wek but never strong.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 36 (315 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Here are our next few events

27/10/2011 start 6:45 PM AEST end 9:15 PM AEST

28/10/2011 start 6:45 PM AEST end whenever

29/10/2011 start 6:45 PM AEST end whenever (picking up new kart so not running afternoon cup)

30/10/2011 start 3:00 PM AEST end 5:00 PM AEST

30/10/2011 start 6:45 PM AEST end 9:15 PM AEST

the room is never a fixed room ownership so when I leave because I have school next day another guy will take over (most likely european because of timezone)

Look forward to see you in the action of the WORLD KART CUP!

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 36 (309 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

wow
so much hate O_O
Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 36 (290 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I still dislike Danica Patrick but I see where your coming from. I just got my 1st B-Spec to level 12 as I dont do much with him yet but I do more now. His name is E.Lorenzo. Now I can have 3 B-Specs and I want A.Senna but after 30mins of searching no luck. It's OK though that means it gives me time to train E.Lorenzo a bit more. In update 2.1 on the 27/10/2011 it now has seasonal events for your B-Spec. I did the hardest 1 which they recommended your B-Spec to be level 30, Lorenzo was level 3. He finished 4th losing 3rd on last lap. I recommend doing them and logging in often as your winning % goes up to a maximum of 200%. Mine is at 200% so my winning credits and XP are massive now thanks to that. I have 11 million credits and nearly level 39 now

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 36 (271 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

KART WORLD CUP NOTICE!

The KART WORLD CUP scheduled for the 28/10/2011 will be starting at 8:30 PM AEST and will run to midnight. This means that us aussies will get to race with the europeans for 3 and a half hours. I will be hosting and at about 8:45 PM AEST the europeans will start to appear. What happens is we get us aussies to join so that it looks like we have a few guys then they start joining because we have a decent amount of guys in the room.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 36 (269 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

BERNSY001 wrote:

Ayrton is my middle name to by the way and I still think that if you have a problem with the game comment it on gtplanet not here but 99.9% of the game is fine so if you don't like it go grab a *****ty old xbox 360 and put forza and then we will see which game has more issues. My bet is on Forza

And this has any bearing on WHAT?? Stay on topic please

Original username: Redrkt Original reg date: 12/30/03

Redrkt RacingTPRA ForumsCustoms Sigs
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 36 (243 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

There's TOO much hate here....

Dear Community,

On August 29, 2011, I created this page, so that I could, politely & respectfully, discuss with other players & fans, a feature that I still believe is needed in Gran Turismo 5...  The option to enter your own choice of B-spec Driver name..

Unfortunately, @ 10:09am, that same day, I over-reacted & posted an angry, insulting & disrespectfull open letter, to Kazunori & Gran Turismo Franchise...   Thanks to this regretable post, this page has decended into nothing more than place to trade insults with face-less tags, that I believe we would have more fun racing with online instead...

I therefore, take full responsibility for the toilet this page has become & in the intended spirit of this page, I make the following, sincere apology...

I'm sorry & I apologise, unreserved, to Kazunori, Gran Turismo Franchise, Community Members & Everybody that were & are offended & insulted by my comments made in my posts..

I over-reacted, I was wrong & my comments were disrespectful & out of line..

I fully retract & no longer subscribe to my negative attitude, opinions & comments, to Kazunori, Gran Turismo Franchise & Community Members, expressed in my previous posts..

I hope this apology goes a long way to helping restore this page to the intelligent & entertaining forum it was intended to be..

Now, if I may, to the intended reason for this page, with ideas from others, to get the ball rolling.. 

I would like to have an option to enter your own choice of name for B-spec Drivers, in addition to the random choice, like helmets & race suits..

If not, then how about the ability to send & receive B-spec Drivers.. 

Thank You

auto2moto

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 36 (237 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I'd like to mention a few people..

redrkt  - Thank You for your support & for speaking up for me..  You understood exactly what I was trying to say, where I was coming from & never lost sight of the point, no matter how much I lost sight of it myself...    you got it..  

Thanx dude..

King_Nothing6 - You were absolutely right in your reply on August 29 & 30, 2011...   Your polite, insult-free reply posts are the reason she decided to go back to GT5 try again..   The result could not be any better...

Thanx dude..

BERNSY001 - Don't worry dude, I'll never be going to X-Box & Forza Franchise..  I've always had Gran Turismo since the very beginning, because it always has & will be my favourite game franchise.. It's that simple..    I've made a note of the dates you posted for your GT5, World Kart Cup races & hope to make the last two..    My daughter looks forward to racing with you on GT5....  Unfortunately, it won't be until late November at the earliest, as she has to study for her H.S.C. Exams coming up..   

wildheart90 - Your reply post on October 26, 2011  was insulting & offensive to both myself & my daughter...  If you had just stuck with your opinion of Danica as a driver, that would've been fine, no prop there...  Your comment though, unfortunately, went on to suggest that my daughter is of diminished intelligence & wasting her time for following & being inspired by a WOMAN in a male dominated sport..

This, however, was no reason for me to return insults at you & make pointless aspersions & comparisons on your driving abilities...   I'm sorry & I apologise..

Cheers,  ^_^

auto2moto

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 36 (226 Views)