18 Feb 2012
Playstation Staff

Bots for online mp.

4 Replies 294 Views Created 18-02-2012
would anyone else like to see an option for bots in online mp?

It would be usefull to fill out the grid and perhaps give more challenge.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (294 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Re: Bots for online mp.

The current AI are not a challenge unless you downgrade your car.

Thats why people race online.

Not PD fault you have no friends to race with. 

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 14 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Pre ordered Kindle Fire TV
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (261 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yes, despite the idiotic and unhelpful post above, I would like to see AI implemented online. F1 2011 has a system of AI online, which works quite well to fill the grid. More features are always welcome.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (257 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

GraphiteGB wrote:

The current AI are not a challenge unless you downgrade your car.

Thats why people race online.

Not PD fault you have no friends to race with. 

Yes its true the current ai are no challenge in comparison to human players. However racing in an inferior car does make it more of a challenge as you say. In my opinion they would still be a worthwhile inclusion to the online experience for things like co-op racing etc.

I had created this thread in the hope that it might inspire some interesting debate on the subject. But i hadn't expected the kind of inane an imatture response you decided to contribute. What exactly is your point to what you wrote? At first you appear to be attacking PD for their ai, then you defend them for somthing that isnt really applicable to the conversation at all.

I have many friends both in real life and online if you must bring it up. And i choose my friends wisely. And i choose not to consort with the kind of person who feels the need to attack a complete stranger online for a reason i cannot for the life of me understand. My suspicion is that this kind of person has issues they need to deal with. Often it relates back to their upbringing. This person in case you haven't guessed, is you.

Thanks! :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (254 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Thanks Donmajic i didn't know that f1 has that feature, i will pick up the game when i have money to spend again!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (253 Views)
0 Kudos