Starts 12pm GMT Saturday 14th January(or sunday the 15th if saturday is no good).
If you're not sure what Cat & Mouse is here's some we prepared earlier... http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBAECBE00FE1
- Choose another player to team up with or I will choose one randomly.
- One player will be the mouse and the other team member will be the cat but you can alternate roles in the next race.
- The players representing the "cat" car can do whatever means necessary to either slow down other teams or speed up their partner.
- Winning team from each race becomes a team of wildcars for the next track if there is enough people to have wildcars. Car choice is unlimited.
- WildCars are there to foil the mice crossing the line first.
- The team who get their "mouse" to cross the finish line first is the winner.
Standard cars now also available to choose from for cat/mouse car suggestions.
Who will be caught by the wildcar first???
Maximum of 16 players including the host
Sign up list
First up for the mouse car we have...
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hit me up with a reminder on twitter Friday night/Saturday morning smokey
Just put me down as a maybe for now just in case
Sign up list
Players subject to availability.
Well looking at the community events bored Wednesday looks the best day as not to class with other events and the only exception being Yaster's WASEU at 8PM (UK Time) from what I can see.
What is best for you smokey going by UK time. Before, or after 8pm on a Wednesday?
6pm maybe? or 7pm?