Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: DLC on the way

Realistically i think;

- Midrace saves for endurance races.

- An update of certain standard cars to premium.

- Maybe some more race events, or seasonal events will come thinker and faster?

What I would like to see a return of is;

- Being able to constatnly win prize cars over and over again and sell them on. This made previous GT's worth grinding more. 

- Older tracks to return (most important to me)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 36 (355 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Since everyone's adding their thoughts, here mine. :Lol:

Feature Updates:

Track Designer expanded to include additional locations and the ability to create extended offline events.

Multiple thumbnail generation for your garage.

720p Video recording.

Expansion to A-Spec competitions.  To include tracks that PD added but never used (*****?) Also, to include Rally competitions.

Expansion to Remote Races.  Allow the host to create their own events and select time frames.

Choice to remove perma mods to all vehicles.

ALL premium models to include ACCURATE fuel gauges. 

DLC:

All Stealth and Chromeline cars as Store DLC.

New Premium models (I don't think PD will bother upgrading standards, there's no point).

New tracks and locations.  El Capitan for starters please. 

A-Spec Expansion - If PD can't include them in the feature updates, I'll gladly take DLC in the form of Rally events and events using the 'unused' standard tracks.

Anyway, there's my 'unreasonable' wants and TBH, I don't expect any of them other than changes to the Custom Track maker and the Stealth/Chromeline DLC.

Oh, just to add some drama, if PD don't add these, I will never play a GT title again. :smileytongue: 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 36 (338 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Oh I forgot one that always grinds my gears!

Customised garage so I can set the order of cars to where I want them and permanently! NOT have it reset every time I leave! :Argh: and then some more :Argh:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 36 (304 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

WORBBLY wrote:

Racing Wheels on standards! Racing wheels on standards! Racing wheels on standards!

COME ON!

If you stare hard enough throught the tinted glass of a standard car, you can see the basic things you'd expect in any car but it isn't detailed. And even so, the interior is completely blacked out and if you want to see inside then you have to look directly side-on while the car is in a well-lit area. However it's not possible to see through all standard car windows. If done right you should see the following inside: 

• The Driver (Obviously) 
  • Steering Wheel
  • Dashboard
  • Interior Car Mirror
  • Seats

That's about it.

http://lbp.me/u/MSTER232
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 36 (272 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Not meaning to double-post but I can confirm the message Kaz_Yamauchi actually does say 'Updates coming soon. First bug fixes, feature updates and DLC or the next. Huge studio distributed systems is (more) difficult than expected'

I used Google to translate this by the way :smileyhappy: 

http://lbp.me/u/MSTER232
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 36 (270 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Like always, I'm happy with anything they can come up with, still enjoying GT5 even after 8 months have passed since it came out.

Problem with these days games is simple, because people will play games until they'll get the very last trophy and then throw the game out while waiting possible DLC to make the day and more trophies to hunt DLC wont ever make the actual game better, just includes something new there, as for racing game, simple tracks or cars, mostly cars.

I hope people does know that PD must have more than 1 computer to convert cars with, as I've read many people thinks they are using only 1 computer, as I bet they have more than 100 for the job....

I would still love to see previous GT tracks on this one, and naturally, interior view on most of the classic cars, who cares about Bugatti Veyron anyhow eh :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 36 (255 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

WORBBLY schreef:

Racing Wheels on standards! Racing wheels on standards! Racing wheels on standards!

COME ON!

I'd rather have more premium cars next to standards (like the Enzo) so you can buy the Veyron premium and standard 

and i want it free

AND I WANT TOP GEAR AUSTRALIA!!!

no for sure they have also a good testtrack

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 36 (236 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

All the missing gt4 tracks are highest priority on my wishlist.

More premium cars would be nice an all but I think that should be done in a form of ongoing updates and not DLC so like ... 20-30 cars converted to premium with each update (every 2-3 months I guess?)

And then just a few brand new cars.. I personally feel the 70s-90s era isnt too well represented in terms of european cars, both supercars and normal production cars. But I'll take whatever they give...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 36 (172 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

i would love to see the return of the speed test track, the one with massive long straights and high banked corners
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 36 (150 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Damo16ncfc wrote:

All the missing gt4 tracks are highest priority on my wishlist.

More premium cars would be nice an all but I think that should be done in a form of ongoing updates and not DLC so like ... 20-30 cars converted to premium with each update (every 2-3 months I guess?)

And then just a few brand new cars.. I personally feel the 70s-90s era isnt too well represented in terms of european cars, both supercars and normal production cars. But I'll take whatever they give...

I was ROFLMAO at the hilighted points. I really think you have two hopes  One in hell and No hope.  I fear you maybe one of the many that might just be dissapointed.

Hentis

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 36 (118 Views)
0 Kudos