84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

GT 5 Academy unfair something!

13 Replies 690 Views Created 03-05-2012

I look unfair different they wear conroller stick or Wheel / pads/ gear sim ranks worlds.

I think split they wear conroller stick can't play real win stop unfair. But They have real wheel / pads / gear can will be win good luck prize real go job sport cars future,

Because unfair conroller stick not real your car why wrong GT 5 change remove leadboard split about real Wheel / Pads see leadboard Luck they best fast time win.

I unlike GT 5 unfair Conroller stick easy cheat not real that your car see Wheel/Gear /pads!!.

GT 5 Update about real Wheel / pads / gear can will be win leadboard and conroller Stick can't win lose not give prize.

<<<< Ranks leadboard worlds wear Conroller stick or Wheel / pads / Gear Wrong.

Need only real wear wheel / pads / gears can leadboard ranks will be win Good luck.

NO NO win conroller Stick Leadboard unfair will be They can't win leadboard best fast time out lose.

Yes Yes win real Wheel / Pads/ Gear can Leadboard Good Luck hard game real fast time ranks only

if you have wheel / pads/ Gear but not Gear never mind can wheel with Gear fine. 

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

JOHNY--BRAVO

89%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
JOHNY--BRAVO
Accepted Solution

if theyve bought wheels then theyve invested in their hobby and thats their choice, their bound to get better times but i think theyve made the competition fair as theyve opened the competition to everyone which they didn't have to do, if your serious enough about winning and think you could then the small investment in a wheel would pay off, as for me its a bit of fun and il stay with my ds3 and best of luck to everyone however you decide to race

Re: GT 5 Academy unfair something!

/16

Spavik

63%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Spavik
Accepted Solution

not to sure what his saying but something bout leaderboards are mixed and its unfair because he doesnt have steering wheel/pedals.

but he has a point its not fair putting steering wheel/ racing seat users with control pad users and some people don't have money to invest into steering wheels and thou they would like to take it seriously they cannot afford to. or on another note to young to afford to.

i think it would be a good idea to split the leaderboards and have seperate leaderboards for steering wheels and control pads. GT5A can then reward X amount of the top control pad users with a steering wheel pedals setup/racing seat setup.

Then we can only hope some of those top pad users are young enough and determined to take it more seriously in future and just prehaps be a future champion.

anyhow enjoy your racing

0 Kudos

/16

lGNAl

27%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
lGNAl
Accepted Solution
they should give more points to wheel users and even more points for driving in simulation mode with no aides...
0 Kudos

Tha Stig Killah
/16

RBC8468

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RBC8468
Accepted Solution

I look Lag GT 5 cheat time Ghost person best time, I saw ghost not front real fast happen lag cheat pop car person best time front . I found when finish line time 28.900 cheat after 28.957 belive 57 why LAG F*** up.

I real 28.817 from Round 1-3 why lag ghost cheat time person problem i shock my time 28.895 unfair.

GT 5 cheat time lag ..., you look watch time and ghost car person best time 1 rank,

Think Japan cheat / hack something over track time unfair ... Stop

/16

GTP_Tidgney

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GTP_Tidgney
Accepted Solution

If your hitting some of the top 10 times with a pad I would then worry, if your not I don't see why people are complaining. I proved last year that you can make it to the nationals on a pad :S?

/16
96%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
LittleBigDragonz
Accepted Solution

GTP_Tidgney wrote:

If your hitting some of the top 10 times with a pad I would then worry, if your not I don't see why people are complaining. I proved last year that you can make it to the nationals on a pad :S?

Yep :Winner:

0 Kudos

/16

DR_BATCH

99%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
DR_BATCH
Accepted Solution
em the first race nissan leaf. loaded the guy in 1st place. same settings but im using a controller. im ahead of the guy up untill 24 seconds and some how he overpowers my car and over takes me?.... network or lag issues or just a farce? how can the same car go faster? the throttle is on the floor man. fkin bs.
0 Kudos

http://soundcloud.com/david-ross-batchelor/tracks
/16

DR_BATCH

99%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
DR_BATCH
Accepted Solution
i got a 30.425 first race with the traction control on 5. i usally set it too 0. try it man load his ghost car the guy in 1st place he boots off after 24 seconds.
0 Kudos

/16

DR_BATCH

99%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
DR_BATCH
Accepted Solution
it does look right in what your saying m8 as i checked what most people where using and usally if your using a controller then your no gonna win much. good fun but trying to win lol.
0 Kudos

/16

DR_BATCH

99%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
DR_BATCH
Accepted Solution
tidgney is it you that completed red bull event all golds with a controller. that is one psycho of a car lol i didnt even bother trying to do those events.
0 Kudos

/16

Fink10

90%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Fink10
Accepted Solution

You can do everything quicker with a pad. You can go from lock to lock in an instant and from full throttle to full brake far quicker than using a wheel and pedals. I found the Red Bull event easier with a pad but done it with a wheel. Where the wheel has the advantage is it's ALOT more steady. You can hold lines easier through corners etc etc.

At the end of the day it just comes down to what you prefer really. If you are good at the game you can do it with both.

0 Kudos

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
/16

GTP_Tidgney

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GTP_Tidgney
Accepted Solution

DR_BATCH wrote:
tidgney is it you that completed red bull event all golds with a controller. that is one psycho of a car lol i didnt even bother trying to do those events.

It was me yes :), Pre-patch of the controller sensitivity which as far as im aware nobody in the world accomplished, but it shows anything is possible with a pad. 

Although a wheel is faster but now with the sensitivity option it's about 3 tenths difference nothing major on huge laps to be fair, only when your that close I'd complain if I was a pad user :P

[ Edited ]
/16

FER_ICEMAN

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
FER_ICEMAN
Accepted Solution

ONE CAN CERTAINLY MATCHUP WITH A PAD AGAINST WHEEL USERS, PROVIDED YOU DONT TAKE TIME OFF.

ALTHOUGH I WILL SAY THAT USING A WHEEL SETS AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE BECAUSE I HAVE BOTH. I RUN ATLEAST 10 SECONDS FASTER WITH NO AIDS ON WITH WHEEL ON CERTAIN TRACKS, ESPERCIALLY NURBURGRING.

I ALSO FOUND OUT THAT WITH SKID FORCE RECOVERY ON, THAT GAP SHRINKS TO 6 SECONDS OR LESS.

ITS ALSO FUNNY HOW CERTAIN DUECHE BAG HOST TURN ALL AIDS OFF, AND USE A WHEEL. WHEELS HAVE CERTAIN AIDS ALWAYS ON, LIKE SKID FORCE RECOVERY AND MORE DEGREES OF TURNING. THOSE HOST PRETEND LIKE ALL IS FAIR, BUT IT ISNT.

MY SOLUTION WOULD BE USE ALL AIDS ON.

0 Kudos

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel