Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: GT ACADEMY 2012 starts today from 5pm!

same here done all the races on it so far and i want my cars :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 46 (601 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Can you use a wheel such as a G25 or is it PS3 controller only?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 46 (601 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

you can use steering wheels if your fortunate enough to own one

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 46 (594 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

shame mine isnt here yet :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 46 (587 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

chris249p wrote:
I've competed round one and two with Golds so should be getting two new cars in the full game. signed into gt5 and nothing. searched the the gt5 web site but can't find any info. does anyone know what I'm to do?

From our page:

"Receive Great Prizes by Clearing Events!

If you clear all 5 events within a round in Gold, you will receive a car that you can use within the ‘Gran Turismo 5’ game. If you clear all rounds in Bronze or better, you’ll also receive a special racing wear set that can be worn by your avatar in “Gran Turismo 5”.The timing for the distribution and how to receive these prizes will be notified at a later date on this page."

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 46 (570 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

30.499 is my best so far on the first one. I downloaded the ghost replay from the number one American dude and during the corner I am equal to him but on the exit he just pulls away :smileyfrustrated: 

Back to practicing. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 46 (578 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

MastrGT wrote:

chris249p wrote:
I've competed round one and two with Golds so should be getting two new cars in the full game. signed into gt5 and nothing. searched the the gt5 web site but can't find any info. does anyone know what I'm to do?

From our page:

"Receive Great Prizes by Clearing Events!

If you clear all 5 events within a round in Gold, you will receive a car that you can use within the ‘Gran Turismo 5’ game. If you clear all rounds in Bronze or better, you’ll also receive a special racing wear set that can be worn by your avatar in “Gran Turismo 5”.The timing for the distribution and how to receive these prizes will be notified at a later date on this page."

At the moment these details are available on the US version of the website http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/academy/2012/

I expect they will be added to the EU version 1 second after I post this message:BigGrin:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 46 (565 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Ensure that TCS is off for all events. :smileywink: Also, be aware that these settings revert to default in every event, so you need to change them again.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 46 (555 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

TCS and ABS off, you dont do any braking and when you exit the corner you want to straighten up as soon as possible, going into a left corner stay as far left as you can for the quicker line.

you will see what i mean when your ghost is with you although it barely makes any difference you will do it, the leaf round was probably the easiest
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 46 (530 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

hey i live australia and can't find anything for gt academy expect the teaser video any help guys?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 46 (217 Views)
0 Kudos