Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: GT5 1.03 update is live! (149MB)

It's amazing that all the people that say there lost there cars are all new members. Forza fanboys maybe?
I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. Or should I?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 51 of 76 (828 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Zalohuw wrote:

So This patch doesn't unlock the game save??

end of december!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 52 of 76 (828 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

END OF DECEMBER? Com on Polyphony Digital!!

This is insane...

-------------------------------------------
Lair360 Product Reviews, Unboxing & Tutorials: Click Here
My Youtube Channel: Click Here
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 53 of 76 (797 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Polyphony have hired Santa to develop the patch in his workshop at the North Pole. :xLol:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 54 of 76 (734 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

HUYI wrote:

Zalohuw wrote:

So This patch doesn't unlock the game save??

end of december!

Cheers :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 55 of 76 (645 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Installed the 1.03 yesterday, and it asked me to reinstall the whole game data again? I had to wait the lethal 60 minutes + (when it says approx. 30 minutes) to do that. Only to go in my profile, and not being able to do anything, as all the commands were frozen! Only option was to quit the game via the PS button! I did not know that PD took the damage function so litterally, but I am really p**** off at them now. 5 years in the making for this, all I am saying is: Don't even think about working on a GT6, guys!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 56 of 76 (642 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

p200nut wrote:
It's amazing that all the people that say there lost there cars are all new members. Forza fanboys maybe?

That's not entirely fair now is it? Its becoming fashion it seems to just accuse anyone these days as trolling.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 57 of 76 (639 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

If the patch file is the same patch  file for everybody , and people lose there saves then EVERYBODY would have the same problem NOT SOME . The unlucky few user's when installing patch there ps3 has failed to install it

Dont blame pd when your ps3 cant handle the beast

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 58 of 76 (615 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I'd be happy to make a deal here:

The next update can empty my garage and even defecate on the floor if it allows me to get rid of the HUD.

I'm fed up with the thing telling me what gear to use and when to break on every corner. I'm fed up with it telling me the lap number (even if it's a one lap challenge). I don't like the size of the font when I do want to see something.

This is meant to be a sim right...How many of you have a Jap' fellow in the car with you writing on the screen with a large magic marker? He writes what gear to use and flashes lights at you when he thinks you should brake for the next corner. I do like this game (a lot); the HUD is a waste of space however.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 59 of 76 (611 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

redlinemax wrote:

If the patch file is the same patch  file for everybody , and people lose there saves then EVERYBODY would have the same problem NOT SOME . The unlucky few user's when installing patch there ps3 has failed to install it

Dont blame pd when your ps3 cant handle the beast

Whats your argument about FW updates then then brick ''certain'' consolse if they're all the same???

Not everyone has the same model console with the same HDD's in them, i.e one that could be on its way out anyway :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 60 of 76 (603 Views)
0 Kudos