05 Jan 2014
Playstation Staff

[GT6] What I like and don't like.

[ Edited ]
4 Replies 185 Views edited 05-01-2014

Polyphony probably doesn't read this forum, but in case they actually do, I'll post it.

Don't like:

- No prize car from winning the races. No prize car from winning a championship even.

- No used dealership. It was fun watching which cars came into there after each race.

- It's obviously rushed.

- Can't do the licenses right away, have to get enough stars.

- Stars system, I prefer the leveling up.

- Demio Sport's sound. I started to wonder if something was wrong with the game, sounded like it was going at a steady pace at 150 km/h. Then I checked the speedometer and it went up :smileytongue: And then I was the D and was very surprised that it was electric. (Noy Polyphony's fault of course, I just don't like that sound :smileytongue:).

- Having to wait for the race to start after clicking Start. What's the point really? 

Like:

- I do like the game, but GT5 is better.

- Easy licenses.

- No b-spec mode. Well as far as I can tell. 

- Better music than GT5, but still damn odd music :smileytongue:

- Events on the moon.

- New tracks. Looking forward to driving around Silverstone.

- Being able to look to the right and left inside the car, without having special equiptment. Don't care for that when outside of the car though.

- Audience is more alive, so I've heard. 

I'll be back.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (185 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: [GT6] What I like and don't like.

Question: How do I take a photo in replay?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (178 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

simple bud.. play the replay, then press start and youre straight into photo mode

loads of options in there for you to play with, so easy to use and very good quality pictures

i took over 1300 pics on GT5, probably done 100 already on GT6.  great fun !!!   enjoy !!!

mohairman
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (158 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

mohairman wrote:

simple bud.. play the replay, then press start and youre straight into photo mode

loads of options in there for you to play with, so easy to use and very good quality pictures

i took over 1300 pics on GT5, probably done 100 already on GT6.  great fun !!!   enjoy !!!

Figured I would have to first exit the replay that is playing right after you've raced, then go back into the replay from the menu :smileytongue:

-----------------

I have another question.

The cars in Vision, are they under development irl atm or just as digital editions? And we'll be getting all of them as gifts?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (139 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

They're under development in real life I think. We get them all for free each month. You just need to watch the video's when they become available to unlock them in-game.

PS. B-Spec is coming an an update, but no word when. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (133 Views)
0 Kudos