Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Gran Tourismo 5

been playing this quite a bit....and its not great....the racing itself is very very unrealistic...the collisions and sound are awfull....graphics are ok...in places they are very plain and dull...frame rate drop and screen tear raising its head too...shadows and background images are poor with some pop up in places aswell.....the ai is terrible....but the racing itself is dull as dishwater.....plus i get deja-vu when playing it.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14 (134 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I have a bug with GT5 when i want to buy for example tires sport and i already have the racing ones i just bought them but i dont want to fit them right away in the car so i choose no to the answer to fit them now

and when i see at the settings of the car to change the tires the tires are not there as an option! gt5 done this for almost every car i have for other parts also it takes the money but it looses the stuff! OMG i have lost about 50000 cr for this bug plz fix it because i have already lost a lot of money and i am getting nervous! soz for my bad english i am from Greece... 

Life starts at 9000 rpm!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14 (114 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

133687iFF9AE7045587A1AD

(cheers to mattsimmo for the sig!)

Don't Hate The Player, Hate the game!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14 (105 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Nobody has any serious problems with the game. It's all "I have to go to GT Auto to change the colour of my car! D:"  Everybody is just nit-picking about the smallest things. There arn't too many massive problems with this game that would make you wanna stop playing it.

I'm having a great time with it!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14 (81 Views)
0 Kudos