New messages in the last hour
Get a response within minutes
92% percent of messages responded to
Well after completing GT 1 2 3 4 I have to confess I was so excited at the release of gt5.
What a huge huge dissapointment my grievences are
1, The game play is awful. Car charecteristics are as real as they are on Mario racers.
2. The time it takes to load each race and the delay between the licence's are unreal very very poor by Polyphony. Even after waiting 40 mins to load on to my hdd still very slow.
3.The layout of somethings IE: You buy a car and you have to go to auto to have paint?????? grow up I haven't bothered with paint I just want to race. The garage split and this car delivery rubbish oh dear!
4. The licences are a tad tricky on a few but ok balance about right in difficulty.
5,Racing, Oh Dear it is so easy I have tried a few different levels and yet have to be challenged after 1 lap.Maybe this will change later in the game.
6. The game after all what was promised is dreadfull the graphics are no different than gt4 and yes I am on HDMI gold leads and full 1920x1080p hd tv 600hz.
7.Unfortunetly by far the worse GT game to date. Deeply Dissapointed.
8. After playing myself and with friends we give GT5 4/10
9. All this rubbish you have to be at a certain level to complete the next licence, A lot of people play gt by doing all the licences first then go racing even gold in the first two licences won't give you the required level for the next.
10. Again polyphony WHAT is the use of licences if once in race mode all the disqualifications for maybe putting a wheel wrong is taken away. Totally pointless having the licences if all the skills you gain completing them is thrown away in race mode, except when another vehicle knocks you off the track that can't be helped and should not be a DQ.
11. The game was delayed from 5/11/10 and released a few days later and soon as the disc is entered in to the ps3 I have to update the game, Obviously the game is going to get more updates to sought out the slowness of it and to get the handling charecteristics something like correct.
12. I have driven on most tracks in the UK including racing a Lambourghini on Silverstone trust me when I say the game play is not realistic. My game is now gathering dust in a cupboard until a decent upgrade for the game becomes available.
Oh well dont like it sell it im not really intrested in your boring nag.
This. These threads are a dime a dozen lately, most of them with bull***** reasons why the game is rubbish.
At the end of the day, if you don't like it, stop whinging to us and go back to the pathetic excuse for a racing game that is NFS:HP, which does feel like it's handling came straight from Mario Kart
And I highly doubt you've fully completed 4 games in the series as you still can't spell the name of the game :ScaredPumpkin:
he has Gold leads... oh my god.... lol
gathering dust in less than 1 week?? you must spring clean more often then, lol
Oh btw, I smell troll, just look at his psn name.
Edit: Definite troll, has not earned a single trophy or at the very least never synced any trophies.
I have a bug with GT5 when i want to buy for example tires sport and i already have the racing ones i just bought them but i dont want to fit them right away in the car so i choose no to the answer to fit them now
and when i see at the settings of the car to change the tires the tires are not there as an option! gt5 done this for almost every car i have for other parts also it takes the money but it looses the stuff! OMG i have lost about 50000 cr for this bug plz fix it because i have already lost a lot of money and i am getting nervous! soz for my bad english i am from Greece...
Nobody has any serious problems with the game. It's all "I have to go to GT Auto to change the colour of my car! D:" Everybody is just nit-picking about the smallest things. There arn't too many massive problems with this game that would make you wanna stop playing it.
I'm having a great time with it!!! :D
Website ©2015 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. More info