Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Gran Turismo 5 Impressions

What a shame .gt has allways been about racing production cars and tuning them . I dont care about 100,000 pound premuim mercs...boring . Need to get a good grip on the tuning aspects before proper judgement , but seeing as all I care about is the standard cars ,its not looking good . Some of those premuim choices are stupid...a ford focus....come on
Free Image Hosting

Message 21 of 140 (2,334 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Free Image Hosting

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 140 (2,333 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Thats a little worrying. What is PD? As in 'personally im disappointed with PD'

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 140 (2,304 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

These first impressions don't seem to be very good but I'm still going to buy the game anyway. The standard cars seems to be the biggest disappointment in the game, no interior view and not even a photomode for them. Let's hope for more premium cars as a DLC and all cars with interior views in GT6.

Ihopethisisfree, PD stands for Polyphony Digital, the developing company for Gran Turismo games.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 140 (2,269 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i love how you've created a thread to share your impressions about this game and have only elaborated on the negative....so much info on what you hate and what you like is nothing more than a Very short list, not a balanced impression is it?
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 140 (2,218 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I've been looking forward to this game for years. Thing is latly the more i hear about this game the worse it sounds.

Some say, he's actually dead... But the Grim reaper, is too scared to tell him.
Some say that all his pot plants are called Steve.. and that he has a life size tattoo of his face.. on his face.
All we know.. is he's called the Stig.

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 140 (2,213 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

mosavon wrote:
i love how you've created a thread to share your impressions about this game and have only elaborated on the negative....so much info on what you hate and what you like is nothing more than a Very short list, not a balanced impression is it?

That's the problem with having a game in development for so long i guess....

Expectations are raised to almost impossible levels....

We all need to just wait until we have the game ourselves, these amateur reviewers are just that.... amateurs.

i've had a PS3 longer than you....
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 140 (2,208 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

lol manphibian, what ive heard an seen im very happy with...seems cool these days to hate the "Best"
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 140 (2,184 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

what a load of crap some people are talking i have watched 3hours of majiin from norway playing it and the standard cars look much like the premium except cockpits really

i have to say god how realistic the physics wheelspins and tank slappers look it is going to be really good:smileyhappy:

supraboi
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 140 (2,146 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I have seen more positive comments then negative, in fact this is the first negative review I have seen, people are expected too much, the PS3 might be powerful but it isn't that powerful to have all these things that people want like all cars have interior etc, just be happy.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 140 (2,114 Views)
0 Kudos