By bravoattack

bravoattack

29%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Gt5 when and how do you get red bull f1 car?

22 Replies 31,362 Views Created 19-02-2011
Gt5 when and how do you get red bull f1 car?
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

disruptiv

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
disruptiv
Accepted Solution

lvl35 B-Spec and then traded for the other 4

Re: Gt5 when and how do you get red bull f1 car?

/16

wildheart90

88%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
wildheart90
Accepted Solution
or you win them by completing the sebastian vettel challenge which unlocks at lv 30

/16

Joshman0437

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Joshman0437
Accepted Solution

i just got it given to me yesterday for nothin and im level 30

/16

timmy6321

90%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
timmy6321
Accepted Solution

You got given it because Sebastien Vettel is world Champion.

http://eu.gran-turismo.com/au/news/d34600.html

You will get another one at level 35, and another if you get all bronze on the Vettel challenge.

/16

The_Dom4370

36%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
The_Dom4370
Accepted Solution

You have to wait to you get to level 40.......... Personal I think it is wrong I believe the car was design for the La Mesa 24Hr at level 35 the next level is 40 this means that you have to go through the level bar 5 times to get the GT5/F1..........Have fun!!

/16

iAdvise

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
iAdvise
Accepted Solution

Not sure what you mean here. You can get it at level 30 by completing the Vettel Challenge or at level 35 for free just for making it to 35. Or, you can trade, as disruptiv has, at any time and now he has 5 of them. See above...?

[ Edited ]
/16

GlenGrainger

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GlenGrainger
Accepted Solution

I tried to get one last night by doing the Sebastian Vettel Challenges, no chance in hell, the car handles worse then my 1978 HZ Holden sedan through the corners, I have never seen so much bounce in the suspension. I did manage to get bronze in the Monza challenge, but no where near the times on the other 2, Suzuka and Nurburgring, the only place where this thing is any good is in a straight line.

So don't know why you want one, they handle like crap, just stick to the FGT, if this is a "Prototype" then whoever did the suspension needs to go back to the drawing board and try again!

/16

ozlooper

29%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ozlooper
Accepted Solution

GlenGrainger wrote:

I tried to get one last night by doing the Sebastian Vettel Challenges, no chance in hell, the car handles worse then my 1978 HZ Holden sedan through the corners, I have never seen so much bounce in the suspension. I did manage to get bronze in the Monza challenge, but no where near the times on the other 2, Suzuka and Nurburgring, the only place where this thing is any good is in a straight line.

So don't know why you want one, they handle like crap, just stick to the FGT, if this is a "Prototype" then whoever did the suspension needs to go back to the drawing board and try again!

The trick is not to try and take corners like a normal car. Take most of them fast and you will stick to the track, but you do have to stay on the pavement.

I did the 24 hour LeMans in one (got it from B-spec) and the challenges were a lot easier afterwards, although I still only have bronze on each. My first retry after LeMans was about 20 seconds faster.

/16

jake_evan

25%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
jake_evan
Accepted Solution

in le mans 24h it may sound like a stupid question but do you have to do the full 24 h racing??? what did u do

Award Winner
/16

spectre51

• Award Winner
97%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
spectre51
Accepted Solution
You have to do the full 24 hours.

I am waiting for the patch that will add mid-race saving.

/16

Turbo_Tim_Aust

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Turbo_Tim_Aust
Accepted Solution

I made 6 bspec drivers, friends raced them non stop for a while(in return I raced their guys) and eventually I reached level 35 b spec. Voila! A new redbull in my truck.

I too had no chance in the challenge, funny enough I took the red bull I had won onto a couple of easier tracks to get the feel of it, then the passed vettel challenges piece of cake. High speed ring and go for 35 second laps was a good way for me to learn how to fang it through the bends.

Now I got 2 x1010's and haven't bothered with golding the vettel challenge yet. Might just buy a coloured one soon when I hit 40, just for the heck of it.

/16

mingekid11

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mingekid11
Accepted Solution

I was just wondering going through the comments if it was A-SPEC or B-SPEC as my brother needs to know he is verykeen on GT5 and really would like to win the f1 red bull proto-type ?

MVP
/16

Tassie_tiger

• MVP
96%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Tassie_tiger
Accepted Solution

mingekid11 wrote:

I was just wondering going through the comments if it was A-SPEC or B-SPEC as my brother needs to know he is verykeen on GT5 and really would like to win the f1 red bull proto-type ?

As it stands now, the easiest way to get the RedBull is by purchasing the DLC.

To win it in game, 2 main options.

Lvl 30 A Spec: Unlocks the Seb. Vettel challenge, but you need to get at least 3rd in all 3 events before you win the car

Lvl 35 B Spec: Simply reaching lvl 35 B Spec gets you the car, nothing else needed.

photo rsz_1pizapcom14635560136521_zpstqjza4yf.jpg
/16

redrkt

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
redrkt
Accepted Solution

Tassie_tiger wrote:

mingekid11 wrote:

Lvl 30 A Spec: Unlocks the Seb. Vettel challenge, but you need to get at least 3rd in all 3 events before you win the car

Lvl 35 B Spec: Simply reaching lvl 35 B Spec gets you the car, nothing else needed.

but, you're talking 2 different cars here the x2011 is in the DLC and the x2010 you get at lvl 35

Original username: Redrkt Original reg date: 12/30/03

Redrkt RacingTPRA ForumsCustoms Sigs
MVP
/16

Tassie_tiger

• MVP
96%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Tassie_tiger
Accepted Solution

redrkt wrote:

Tassie_tiger wrote:

mingekid11 wrote:

but, you're talking 2 different cars here the x2011 is in the DLC and the x2010 you get at lvl 35

That's correct.

The DLC car is a 2011 version. 

I'm not sure that's a big issue with the forumer though.

[ Edited ]
 photo rsz_1pizapcom14635560136521_zpstqjza4yf.jpg
/16

redrkt

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
redrkt
Accepted Solution

GlenGrainger wrote:

hmmmm, takes corners at twice the speeds of the F1 cars and can run the 'Ring in less than 3 1/2 minutes but handles badly? Word of advice... stay off the curbing, the car will handle any corner you can throw at it, just spend some time getting used to driving it. Don't blame the car, blame the operator.

/16

redrkt

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
redrkt
Accepted Solution

GlenGrainger wrote:

OR maybe you need to learn to drive, winning the vettel challange is not that hard if you just put your mind to it. Once you run some miles in the X1 you will find that it is no hardr to drive than any of the other cars in the game, just twice as fast and corners a LOT better but you cannot cut the corners and expect it to stay on the track. Here is one of the finalists for the US GTAcademy in a 3 minute run in the 'Ring with the X1    Gar does the 'Ring

/16

dwwaller

23%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dwwaller
Accepted Solution

I have the redbull car and got it at level 12... it's crazy fast

/16

timmy6321

90%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
timmy6321
Accepted Solution

dwwaller wrote:

I have the redbull car and got it at level 12... it's crazy fast

Much like the last guy, you got it as a gift from PD, not because of level 12.

Because of this, this thread is not required anymore.

/16

sailingrocks496

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
sailingrocks496
Accepted Solution

you need to get to level 35

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel