01 Mar 2014

Playstation Staff

Hacks in GT6

3 Replies 1,932 Views Created 01-03-2014
I know this is my first post on these forums but I just thought I'd alert people to the fact that people have now come out with hacked cars in GT6. I have experienced this first hand, and taken video of a Toronado with AWD, 2700hp doing 343mph in a 3000m drag race. There is also a ZZII that sounds like an X1 & has 1300hp aswell as a Honda Integra DC5 with 600hp.
So beware everyone when drag racing at Indy, the SSR7 tunnel or SSRX.

Thanks for your time everyone and see you on the track.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (1,932 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Hacks in GT6

hi,

hacking is the reason why GT5 became ... garbage.

from the very first day GT6 was released, hacking was what we all were afraid of.

just 5 o/o of GT5 players are online in the new game, just because GT6 is not a safe game.

it looks like PD is not interested to immunize its clients.

my opinion is that PD should create a software which would check ANY user, when he is connected to PSN or enters online races, for illigal copies or ΑΝΥ illigal software in their consols.

personally i never enter online rooms.   i create mine and i kick any suspicious connection .

unfortunatly, we are in a war.  hacking VS anti-hacking.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (1,890 Views)

Playstation Staff

Oh I know this disergio.  In GT5, only the people who were fast pre-hacks stayed in my rooms until v2.15 fixed it there.

The same thing is going to start applying in the future for anyone trying to breakthrough in the 3K drag scene until they fix this issue.  However, I have directly told Kaz this via his twitter feed and if we get the support built up quickly enough against hacks on here aswell they might see that there's a serious issue here and be starting to fix it this Monday.

Just beware people of the hacks until we get an all clear.  If you see any room I'm in, you are guaranteed to have nothing but the best quality legitimate drag racing going around.

Just remember, people who create and/or use hacks are people who don't know how to tune anyway.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (1,867 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Please, Kaz, do something to get rid of the hackers. They are killing this game I love. Thanks
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (1,409 Views)