Games

Gran Turismo

Gran Turismo

Level 4

Re: Hardest race in gt5 "Formula gran turismo championship"

basemix2007 wrote:

Glad i'm not the only one finding these races so hard, but yeah not impossible. It's just so fustrating when you just used 4,8 millions for 6 races that nearly need a grand turismo master

No worries, keep at it.

You can also use the F1 car for other races. It's faster than race cars and makes for good practise. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 55 (16,279 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: Hardest races in gt5 "Formula gran turismo championship"

can't you use the RedBull X1 to do the races?

"the sanctity of this agency requires the loss of a few personal freedoms"
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 55 (16,222 Views)
0 Kudos

I can't wait to smash you guys in the academy...

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 55 (16,218 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I would rehaul the engine, and body rigidity if you haven't already, This will improve the performance.

=========================================
Want clean competitive racing? Want to run in a 1 night event or a season over a long period? What about a community that is friendly, has experience and willingness to help??

Then Visit: www.gtleague.co.uk

The place for Clean Competitive Racing!

www.livestream.com/tidgney

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 55 (16,216 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

i finally got mine today. im using mine as we speak in the championship. all i did to mine is put racing soft tyres on. everything else is left alone bar brake bias. i won the first two races comfortably. monaco came and i felt the gearing pain there. i was being left for dead on the short straights but as soon as the corners came i was flying. i finished 3rd in that race mainly because i got up to first and the stupid ai out braked himself and rammed me into the barriers. i went from first to 9th and clawed my way back up but didnt have enough laps to win.

my last race at the nurburgring was an epic.

heres the gist

it started off with me banzai'ing my way into first at the first corner because the ai was really slow. lead for ages with a group of cars right up my *****. i had to push really really hard and nearly messed up a few times but got lucky. about mid way through the race the tail end of the group started to fall behind leaving me and about 4 cars behind. after lap14 the 3 out the 4 cars behind started to spin at the last chicane so it was me and one guy. my god he pushed me hard.

i was setting fastest lap and fastest lap and it felt like i holding the last guy up. alas with 3 laps to go coming out of the hairpin he spun. all i could think off at that stage was the lyrics from a linkin park song "you cant keep up the pace is too fast, you just wont last". i had a little giggle when that popped into my head.

i must say that was by far the hardest race ive had in gt5. no other race even comes close.

i still have two races to go but i have to go into college for a few hours so it will have to wait till after tea. im not happy having to leave my ps3 on pause though. why didnt pd add in a save feature between races of a championship like they did in gt4. like 6 races that are around 20-30 mins each. not everyone has that kind of time to spare.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 55 (16,173 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Ye it really is nice to have a race like this :smileyhappy:.

My ps3 hasn't been turned of in like 30 hours lol. 

=========================================
Want clean competitive racing? Want to run in a 1 night event or a season over a long period? What about a community that is friendly, has experience and willingness to help??

Then Visit: www.gtleague.co.uk

The place for Clean Competitive Racing!

www.livestream.com/tidgney

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 55 (16,151 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Yep....still waiting to finally find one to buy, so I can at least try.

Can't wait to give it a shot.

Seriously....what a great game.:Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 55 (16,148 Views)
0 Kudos

how do you unlock the f1 car?

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 55 (15,612 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

there is 4 f1 style cars in the game. you have the ferrari f10 last years f1 car. ferrari f2007 the 2007 f1 car. the formula gran turismo race car made by polyphony digital and the rebull x1.

the only one you can use in the formula gran turismo race is the formula fran turismo by polyphony digital. it gets unlocked at level 24 and youll find it in the used car section where it will cost you 4.8mill.

the others, ferraris 2 cars can be bought at level 23 for 10 and 12.5 mill in their dealership. they cannot be used in a spec though. only in practice and online atm. the redbull x1 has two ways of unlocking. one is reach a spec level 30 and complete the challenge that gets unlocked or reach b spec level 35. im not sure if you can use the x1 in a spec or not as i dont have one.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 55 (15,604 Views)
0 Kudos

I don't know why everybody thinks this series of races were hard I got the car as soon as I came level 24 and I started the races without any challenge at all nothing hard about it at all

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 55 (15,455 Views)
0 Kudos