Games

Gran Turismo

Gran Turismo

Level 3

Re: Hardest race in gt5 "Formula gran turismo championship"

personally the only thing i found hard was adjusting from drifting for hours to suddenly driving a car with extremely sharp steering. once i got used to it after a couple of laps i won easy. there are others who are playing the gt series for the first time and there are others who are new to racing games. i know if i said to my brother race there for me hed struggle, he hasnt played a proper racing game in a few years so i wouldnt expect him to be as good as me for a while.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 55 (111,499 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: Hardest races in gt5 "Formula gran turismo championship"

Just one question... I can't figure out what a formula gran turismo car is. So, if you buy a ferrari f2007 or a f10, can you use it in the formula gt ?? Because if not, i spent 10+ million credits on a car that i can' t use ...

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 55 (111,095 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

I'm afraid you've spent a lot of money and a car you can't use, you need the Polyphony Digital Formula GT Car that pops up in the used car dealership every now and then. You need to be a level 24 and need 4.6million credits

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 55 (111,087 Views)
0 Kudos

Well , luckily didnt buy the f2007 or the f10 , i almost , but thanks for replying so fast ! Now i have 10 million credits to spent on everything i want. But it doesn't make sense to me ... Why can't you use your hard earned f2007?
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 55 (111,059 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Thanks for the previous tip. I am on the grind to buy an F1 car and was shooting for the Ferrari 10, up to 3 mill. What a waste of money that would have been if you cannot use it in Formula GT. Just have to wait for the used car lot to sell me one. Shame there isn't a dodgy geezer in a sheepskin coat who you can haggle with in the menu!

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 55 (110,818 Views)
0 Kudos

OK, is it me or is my controller broken??  For some reason, during hard rights, the F1 won't turn at all and I fly straight off the corner.  It's happened small time with less powerful cars in other races, but it's extremely devistating in the Form GT Championship.  I would think my controller is broken going right, but it seems to especially happen when I'm amongst the pack and it's a hard slow right hairpin after a fast straight.  Is this some automotive phenomenon that I'm not aware of, like the drafting when amongst the pack of F1s creates some force that doesn't allow your wheels to turn right??

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 55 (104,069 Views)
0 Kudos

You can purchase it at the online collectors dealership

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 55 (101,003 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Its only hard untill you get to first place since the AI hasn't heard of the 'slow entry, fast exit' rule and end up blocking you a lot of the time, once youre there its easy to keep it :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 55 (100,966 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

i only got a problem with the laps in FGTC.  after 20 laps i get bored easy.  please PD there should be save point system on FGTC and in endurance races so i can play another time.  instead of sitting on it for hours and hours.  plz PD  add a new  save point on these races. 

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 55 (100,938 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

I found this the most challenging of them all. The world classic car races were also quite challenging. Monaco on the FGT is a b**ch but do-able. I'm still not done yet, but I'm going to start the championship tonight - transmission ratios are by far the most important aspect of tuning your car in these races imo. If you're on level 30, I find that practising the S.Vettel challenge then going to FGT races make it all seem a bit easier. The challenges all makes for a good ,fun game!

FPS? - Gimme a mouse anyday.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 55 (95,836 Views)
0 Kudos