06 Dec 2010
Beta Tester
Playstation Staff

How much does GT5 take out of your daily life?

19 Replies 426 Views Created 06-12-2010

Just wondering how many hours a day or week you have all been playing Gran Turismo 5 since you bought it. Are you playing offline or are you more of an online racer or even both?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 20 (426 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: How much does GT5 take out of your daily life?

It hasn't been off.Finish work about 2,it's on by 2.30 until late evening.Nailing career mode just now before I start to delve online.I may wait until there's proper online events before using it properly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 20 (424 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Well i am on my holidays from work, pretty much all i have played since it was released and with the weather like it is i am not going back to work any time soon :smileyvery-happy:

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 20 (419 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

While I was at work not much but i've had a week off now and have really got stuck into it. Had a few races online but only with mates for a laugh.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 20 (416 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

I ave like 3 hours a day PS3 time, which is spent playing GT5, Sundays and Saturdays i play GT5, Today is a bank holiday here and i am playing GT5, when i go UK for xmas i will have withdrawal symptoms and when i get back i will be jobless again and guess what? I will be playing GT5 :smileytongue: It's all i do atm lol
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 20 (414 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

2hrs every night. 8 till 10pm.:smileysad: Not as much as I would like but, family first.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 20 (411 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

When ever i can! :smileytongue: and thats quite alot!
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 20 (399 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Less and less to be honest. It's becoming stale to me, some events I really enjoy, others are just a complete grind-fest.

Gonna be trading it in I think, paid £30 for it at launch and can get £35 trade in at my local Gamestation.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 20 (399 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Wished I could play more , was playing Saturday night and heard the missus going the toilet next she must of checked the time 1.30am :smileyfrustrated: and shouted 'You coming to bed or what!!'

I mainly a online player but the A-Spec and B-Spec has me drawn in to much :smileyhappy:
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 20 (379 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

just done the first 3 licences. really cant be bothered at the moment, been finishing off ff13 :smileyhappy:
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 20 (319 Views)
0 Kudos