By Josh_nDw

Josh_nDw

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Lost all my cars :|

3 Replies 328 Views Created 25-06-2008

Well, Im getting my Ps3 back on Friday, And i have had to have the Motherboard and Harddrive replaced, And i will lose all my cars!, 3 F1's and 70+ cars Smiley Indifferent

Im really annoyed. Is it possible to have somone upload there data if they have most of the cars on the game?, it will be really annoying starting again as i dont have time to play the events again and save up for cars as i need to play MGS4, BFBC and GRID!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (328 Views)
0 Kudos
doobieduck
/16

doobieduck

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Lost all my cars :|

ouch sorry to hear that and yeah if you can get a game save off someone you can just put it on your new ps3,there was a few game saves kick about on here im sure
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (323 Views)
0 Kudos
Trazker
/16

Trazker

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Yep Josh, I bought MGS4 last week and completed it in 2 days Smiley Tongue

I'm now trying to complete with zero alerts and Big Boss difficulty Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (307 Views)
0 Kudos
Crow1964
/16

Crow1964

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Over at the GTP forums there are quite a few savegames, you just have to make sure you get the right one. For example if you brought the game on Disc and live in the UK you need a PAL BD savegame then it's a simple matter of putting it on a USB memory stick then coping onto your PS3. Not sure if there is one with 3 F1 cars though, if there is let me know, lol. There are a couple with all the cars and all events completed though.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (271 Views)
0 Kudos