25 Jun 2008
Playstation Staff

Lost all my cars :|

3 Replies 309 Views Created 25-06-2008

Well, Im getting my Ps3 back on Friday, And i have had to have the Motherboard and Harddrive replaced, And i will lose all my cars!, 3 F1's and 70+ cars :smileyindifferent:

Im really annoyed. Is it possible to have somone upload there data if they have most of the cars on the game?, it will be really annoying starting again as i dont have time to play the events again and save up for cars as i need to play MGS4, BFBC and GRID!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (309 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Lost all my cars :|

ouch sorry to hear that and yeah if you can get a game save off someone you can just put it on your new ps3,there was a few game saves kick about on here im sure
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (304 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Yep Josh, I bought MGS4 last week and completed it in 2 days :smileytongue:

I'm now trying to complete with zero alerts and Big Boss difficulty :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (288 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Over at the GTP forums there are quite a few savegames, you just have to make sure you get the right one. For example if you brought the game on Disc and live in the UK you need a PAL BD savegame then it's a simple matter of putting it on a USB memory stick then coping onto your PS3. Not sure if there is one with 3 F1 cars though, if there is let me know, lol. There are a couple with all the cars and all events completed though.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (252 Views)
0 Kudos