9 Replies 536 Views Created 05-04-2010

Is this official yet?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10 (536 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: October 2010 release?

Where have you got this date from? Thought it was September release.

(I am hoping for September as it's my 25th on the 16th and it would be great if it released on the Friday 17th and 7 is a lucky number for the Japanese or " nana " as it is in their language but if you go by the ancient Wu its " shichi " if my research serves me right.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10 (531 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Nothing is official yet, but if they want to release this year, then they have to start talking "soon" (to use one of their favourite words).

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10 (522 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

• THIS IS A QUOTE FROM THE WEB SITE I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS THE REAL RELEASE LETS HOPE ITS COMING OUT EARLYER (Gran Tursimo 5's release was delayed due to huge competition and massive production costs, but now Sony have been cornered and pressured to announce a release date. We can reveal that Gran Tursimo 5 will be out in October)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10 (483 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Source?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10 (473 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Found it took a while but I found the source link below..

http://www.unbeatable.co.uk/news/Gran-Turismo-5-launch-date/283858.html

After seeing so many sites that state the launch date, i am a bit sceptical what other sites say.

Can the Moderators make a sticky and put it at the top of the main page titled Release Date TBC / TBA and lock the topic till a release date is announced?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10 (466 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

I think the mods should sticky a GT5 is not out yet....has no release date yet......release date TBC.....thread!
2-200113012533_zps87ba21ca photo 2-200113012533_zps87ba21ca-1_zps09f27495.jpg
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10 (365 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Jason_Hall wrote:

Found it took a while but I found the source link below..

http://www.unbeatable.co.uk/news/Gran-Turismo-5-launch-date/283858.html

After seeing so many sites that state the launch date, i am a bit sceptical what other sites say.

Can the Moderators make a sticky and put it at the top of the main page titled Release Date TBC / TBA and lock the topic till a release date is announced?

Unless a source is from Sony or PD, then it shouldn't be believed. Do you really think this website knew before Sony and PD have even told anyone? Gimme a break.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10 (361 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Well i know another game which has been 4 years since the last one. Test Drive Unlimited 2 has got a September release date, so will be getting that to fill the gap of "Soon" for GT5 and it looks really good from what i can see in OPSM.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10 (336 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

lou123989 wrote:
  • THIS IS A QUOTE FROM THE WEB SITE I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS THE REAL RELEASE LETS HOPE ITS COMING OUT EARLYER (Gran Tursimo 5's release was delayed due to huge competition and massive production costs, but now Sony have been cornered and pressured to announce a release date. We can reveal that Gran Tursimo 5 will be out in October)

What website? This is so bogus....this date is either from a publisher seeking subscriptions ot a game site seeking to "hook" someone into a pre-order contract.    IT IS A LIE.

SONY is the ONE AND ONLY SOURCE FOR A RELEASE DATE - PERIOD.  BELIEVE NOTHING ELSE.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10 (319 Views)
0 Kudos