on 15-04-2012 09:07 PM
Ladies, Gentlemen, boys and girls welcome to series 2 of the PS3GL FIA Super Series.
Firstly and the biggest thing I have to say is a massive THANK YOU to all who, raced, attended, helped and was just there for the league. Thank you all, its been a great first series and I hope this carries on through the leagues to come.
Secondly a big well done again to Betrayer on winning the first series, well done mate.
Series 2 will start - Wednesday 9th May 2012
Here are the Rules and Regulations for series 2.
The rules will pretty much be the same as series 1.
Each race will last about an hour, around 30 laps (TRACK DEPENDING)
Assists, again people will be down to you. If you feel you need them then use them.
Penalty system will be set to weak.
Tire and fuel wear on.
Practice and Qualify - The room will open around 7:15PM GMT
there will be a 45min, to an hour practice. Then Qualify now we are still unsure if its working right, but to Qualify we must all exit back to the lobby, from there you then go to track, Have one out lap, then your qualifying lap then your in lap. This should put us in the right order. Though I am not promising this will.
Tuning - I will state if tuning is possible in the event.
I will be allowing the use of all set of 3 racing tires, unless the event states other wise.
This time we can not mix tires during the race, all four tires must have the same tire choice on.
I can check this via the replay, but know I do not have as we all a clean, fair racing place.
This Season there will be
THE PS3GL FIA SUPER CAR SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
THE PS3GL FIA SUPER CAR CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPIONSHIP
So I am bring in teams, I know last series we raced in teams, but I never followed this through.
The team who finishes 1st and 2nd in the race will be award a extra 5 Points.
1. Autumn Ring
2. Special Stage Route 5 / Night
3. Eiger Nordwand Track K Trail
4. Côte d'Azur
5. Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Wet Race
6. Chamonix Main
7. Suzuka Circuit
8. Laguna Seca Raceway
9. Deep Forest Raceway
10. Tokyo R246 / Reverse
11. Grand Valley Speedway / Reverse
12. Nürburgring Nordschleife
This here is the 12 tracks that will be used from week to week.
We have 2 rally events.
1 Wet Race
1 Classic Car race.
The rally events are special events. The one driver to win all 3 rally events, will gain a extra 10 Points to there final score. (This is just a idea, but I would like to have to idea.)
Also in the rally events the Rally car that you use for the first event is the same you use for all 3 rally events.
1. Autumn Ring - Mazda Roadster TC - Tuning Allowed - Tuning Max
2. Special Stage Route 5 / Night - BMW M3 07 - No Tuning - Standard Car
3. Eiger Nordwand Track K Trail - Subaru 08 WRC, Ford Focus WRC 08, C4 WRC 08
4. Côte d'Azur - Enzo - Standard - No Tuning
5. Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Wet Race ? - Still Working on this one
6. Chamonix Main - Your Car you raced in race 3
7. Suzuka Circuit - Tuscan Speed 6 RM - Tuning Allowed - Tuning Max
8. Laguna Seca Raceway - SLR MCLAREN - No Tuning Standard
9. Deep Forest Raceway - El Classico, Classic Car Race. Car Age 1966 - 1975 Max 500BHP Weight ?
10. Tokyo R246 / Reverse - GTR 07 - Tuning will be allowed - limited tuning
11. Grand Valley Speedway / Reverse - Swift Sport - Max Tuning
12. Nürburgring Nordschleife - ?
Ok there are few ? these will be addressed over the next couple of days.
Here is the whole of the series.
So you can all get the cars ready.
Sign up here.
Hello Anonymous! Welcome to the Gran Turismo Boards!
For the latest news and updates on what is happening in the PlayStation community, head over to our Announcements & Events forum.
To post a message, you will need to Sign In to the Forums using your PLAYSTATION®Network Sign In ID and password. If you do not yet have a PSN account, just click here to register.
For more information on Gran Turismo click here!
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]