Games

Gran Turismo

Gran Turismo

15 Jul 2010
By: Systemdek Member 577 Posts
Level 3

Sunday 18/07/2010 SFS Lancia Delta HF at Expert 600pp AWD Suzuka

75 Replies 660 Views Created 15-07-2010

Sucker free Sunday" is an open invitation to all GT Prologue racers to come down to a track each week and have some fun, and hopefully make some friends along the way.

Every week a specific track/car combination will be posted here on the OPC forum, and a set of "matching" times that drivers can start races at.

The idea is not so much of a tournament or league (no leaderboards or prizes), but more of a track day to get to know fellow drivers from this forum.
By getting you to use the specified car, once within a race you should be able to identify others from the forum by the fact they are running the same vehicle.

Sunday 18-07-2010 SFS we will be at Expert PP600/AWD London.
Car to bring is the Lancia Delta HF '91

Start times will be 07, 27 and 47  mins past the hour (i.e. 9.07, 9.27, 9.47)

Many of you have linked in before and have the SFS text chat room already.
If you see a new face at the event, please feel free to send them an invite out to join the text chat room as I have done before for you.

And if you are new to the event and want to receive an invite to the text chat in advance, send an "Add a Friend" request to us (Ronin_Systemdek or Ronin_Raybrig) and I will hook you up.

This is an all day event, with the idea that you join in at whatever time of the day is most suitable for you.
So if you know when you are likely to be on track please feel free to post in this thread and let others know.

To make sure you sync with the starting times correctly please check you have set your PS3 clock.
(Goto - Settings - Date and Time Settings - and choose "Set via Internet")

The meaning of "Sucker Free" is that the racing should be clean, no bashing, no blocking, no corner cutting (at least not intentionally).

If anyone is struggling with tuning for this event, there are several Internet sources for Prologue tunes.
Or if you think you have a good tuning setup please post it here for others to try (I have my own which I will put here if requested).

For those that are interested but are unable to get to the track on a Sunday, we will now also be running a TT during the week using the same SFS car/track combination.
Look out for Krymzen's post in this thread, giving details and a link to the Ronin Forum leaderboard.

Hope you all have a good time...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 76 (660 Views)
Level 3

Re: Sunday 18/07/2010 SFS Lancia Delta HF at Expert 600pp AWD Suzuka

Although not a great place to race... London is a good venue for a TT, and now that we have the SFS TT's running throughout the week at RoninGT, I thought this might be a chance to run one of the oldest cars in Prologue's line-up.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 76 (656 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: Sunday 18/07/2010 SFS Lancia Delta HF at Expert 600pp AWD London

[ Edited ]

Hey Dek, welcome back, looking forward the Sundays event on the London track,

and not the Suzuka track as the title might mislead, :Lol:

I missed last Sundays race in the RX8, I gave it a try the other night and I like the RX8

it was well manageable

gt5gt3.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 76 (650 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

Oops.... thanks Jay.

Grrrr missed the edit timeout.

I was posting this when dinner came up...:Stupid:.. should have proof read it...lol

So what nice mod is going to correct this for me???? (please)

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 76 (643 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Nice one dekka, this Sunday should be fun!

Ok, information on this weeks Time Trial at RoninGT. As usual, the same car and track combo as the race on Sunday, so the Lancia Delta at London. Here is the link straight to the Time Trial thread:

http://www.ronin.exofire.net/index.php?topic=213.msg3099#msg3099

If you are not currently registered at RoninGT, registration takes a couple of minutes. After that it will take you straight to the thread. The Time Trial lasts until 23:59 next Friday 23rd July. Also, setup and tunes will be posted by members at RoninGT too, for you to use. Hope to see you there!

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 76 (622 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Hi all SFS drivers. I thought I pop by to say hi and to fill everyone in why I haven't been racing for the past 3 weeks. My left eye goes blurry after about 30 mins of playing games. Everything ok tho, I've been down had my eyes tested. I just need glasses, so I be back racing next week as I have my glasses then
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 76 (595 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Congratulations (I think).

Will you change your ID to B-SPECtacled? :ScaredPumpkin:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 76 (594 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

How much extra time does the HF need to finished compared to whatever everyone else is using on the track here?

Can good drivers in the HF keep up with them?

Just curious...

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 76 (590 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Alot of GT-R Skylines (BNR34) on at the minute, I've been about a half second down on them so far, most annoying, back to the drawing board.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 76 (581 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

The HF is slow for its PP; that's why I asked.

There isn't a lot you can do about it.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 76 (565 Views)
0 Kudos