on 15-02-2012 09:48 PM
What do you think about more realistic car handling and car damage, penalty.
1. I want to feel when my car losse some tyre grip. In gtr you feel this on steering wheel. When you enter a corner you fell how car handle the road, you feel when car remain without tyre grip. You can still handle the car but you don't have any resistance on wheel and you probably will go out of track, but if you know your car you can drive more extrime than on gt 5. You realy drive your car on the edge. When on gt 5 we have only red tyre color and voula you go directly out of track.
2. Why my tire can't blow. When you drive real car on totaly used or damage tyre they will went into air or you will broke some thing, and you will stop. So i think that this is next step to do in gt 5 on tyre. You can't drive forever on consumed tyre. Do we drive whole life on one set of tyre's. NOPE.
3. I want engine failure, gearbox failure. If i brake from 6 into 1 gear under 2 sec engine on my car will blow, or at least gearbox will. It is all how you drive and how do you now to drive and handle car.
Yes the we will need to buy new engine for 10.000 cr. and new gearbox etc.. So we will be more gentile with cars and times on time trial will be more diferent then are now. Bum, engine on flame, Race over, Go and buy new engine, who care if you don't know drive, go and learn. OK, in beginner level you can't do that but on race for real or 30 level players will be..
4. Driving licence must be "MUST"
5. Give us real penalty. 10 sec pit and go, etc. Not this silly 80 kmh for 10 sec, or when i try to hit some one i become ghost. In real life some one will become disqualified. Race over.
6. Sorry to all on my bad English.
16-02-2012 11:22 AM - edited 16-02-2012 11:24 AM
@Matt_the_Kemp I had the same problem so, i tried playing with worse tyres (like RH or SS) and less power points, so I made it more difficult...
on 16-02-2012 03:48 PM
I would like to see a few features added with an update.
I like many others like to listen to my own tracks while practicing or playing offline mode however when you choose to go online you can no longer listen to your personal tracks only the default playlists and it really is annoying because you can not access the options menu when online in a lobby.
I would like to see a feature that either lets me access options while in an ingame lobby or in the actual options menu adds a feature that says Online BGM= and Online Sound Effects= so I can turn the online music to 0 and the online sound effects to 100 without effecting my offline settings.
on 21-02-2012 11:38 AM
More opportunity to use all the classic cars in the game.
Tracks like Brands Hatch, and especially Goodwood. Complete with some historic races to run there a la Revival, at Le Mans and Laguna Seca.
Who wouldn't want to run those with cars like the Jaguar E-type, Cobra (Daytona version please!), '63 Corvette, and new entries like a Ferrari 250 GTO or GT SWB, Aston Martin DB4 GT (and Zagato).
on 21-02-2012 12:05 PM
How about some dedicated drift tracks for the drift mode , like ebisu for example , and make it so people with skill score higher than some noob in a TVR speed 12 with comforts and stupid camber.
Also , allowing more than one car into photo mode , i just tuned and styled a really stunning set of chevy camaro's and would love to be able to get them all together for a group shot.
on 22-02-2012 01:46 AM
Add more wheel choice , add downforce on street cars and fix sound on all exhausts. When practice please make pit crew and pit box available as u setting the cars sort of pit mode like F1 games!
on 23-02-2012 02:46 PM
Would it be possible to have some of the tracks back from GT4 like mid-field, Hong Kong, Seattle infineon race way and twin ring motegi - road course. With added tracks as well like long beach, silverstone and Sebring. More cars need to be premium, new cars like the audi r18 TDI lemans winning car for 2011 also more RM cars preferably gt1, gt2 or gt3 cars, the ferrari 458 the BMW M3 gtr, the Mercades SLS GT3 and gallado GT2. Porsches need to be on the new game too along with some of the new and classic racing cars. More F cars need to be added because not everyone is a ferrari f1 fan so mclaren f1 cars along with williams, old lotus's. Old f1 cars like the senna Mclaren and the F2004 Ferrari F1 cars will be greatly appling. If all the above is in the new game then it will truely be 'the real driving simulator'.
on 24-02-2012 08:41 PM
What about if PD would remove everything that makes cars sound less louder ?
I have no problem with GT sounds, they're fantastic with proper settings, but without the wind and flywheel it would sound just as fake as Forza does, so people who has problems with the sounds, could actually hear how wrong it would actually be when comparing to real sounds.
Make this functional for a week or two and then patch it back to normal again.
on 24-02-2012 10:31 PM
Don't know whether it's been suggested already but, Rally Cross Circuits (Brands Hatch etc.), and maybe the Dakar Rally added as a special event?
And also include all the F1 and NASCAR Tracks, and all the different teams to go with them (F1)
Hello Anonymous! Welcome to the Gran Turismo Boards!
For the latest news and updates on what is happening in the PlayStation community, head over to our Announcements & Events forum.
To post a message, you will need to Sign In to the Forums using your PLAYSTATION®Network Sign In ID and password. If you do not yet have a PSN account, just click here to register.
For more information on Gran Turismo click here!
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]