Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: The Suggestions Box

I'd like to see more real tracks like bathurst and shanghai race track and in the rally section of the game, I'd like to see real rally stages.
I would also like weather and a change between night and day.

If they have damage, how about blow outs?
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 1,597 (46,010 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

If they are gonna do blow outs properly they have to have good tyre physics, which means tyre deformation.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 1,597 (46,009 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

lol oh shut up, you know what I mean by 'point-to-point' :smileytongue: :Lol: Yartze!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 1,597 (46,024 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I would like to see the ability to have a 24 hour race in GT5. You could have "teams" across the world. Let's say it's 6pm in the UK as that driver from your team just finishes up a 6 hour portion of the race, and pulls into the pits, allowing a team member from the US to take over that car and continue for another 6 hour portion of the race. You could then have someone in Asia take over the next 6 hours. We could have teams of multiple nationalities, running a 24 hour race against everyone in the world online. Everyone could work together customizing and tuning the team car, and take turns competing in the big race. The winners would get some pretty sweet trophies for our PS Home trophy room.
TheHedon
PSN ID: TheHedon
TheHedon[] - brought to you by TripleTags.com
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 1,597 (46,023 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Who's going to sit in front of their PS3 for six hours waiting so they can take over.Hands up!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 1,597 (46,023 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Who's going to sit in front of their PS3 for six hours waiting so they can take over.Hands up! I sure wouldn't. I would be there when it's my time to start racing! LOL Not sure who in their right mind would sit their for 6 hours. That's their choice of course. LOL. Yeah..hands up! You really should think before you post.
TheHedon
PSN ID: TheHedon
TheHedon[] - brought to you by TripleTags.com
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 1,597 (46,006 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Who's going to sit in front of their PS3 for six hours waiting so they can take over.Hands up!

Well you'd be surprised. You only have to look at some of the big teams/groups that play games like GTR to see that they plans their races extremely well. I know a guy that stays up very late, because he races with loads of yanks, and they will race for long periods of time. but thats on PC, whether such a thing is possible on a games console is debatable.... Theres no reason it wouldn't work, just yeah, i don't think its ever been done on console before. And i mean i expect if they did implement it, you probs wouldn't have to just do it for 24hrs, you could do shorter races. But i get your point about waiting, that would be a bit crap...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 1,597 (46,005 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I suppose I see your point 3000GTO.Still that's some dedication from that guy you know
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 1,597 (46,005 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I suppose I see your point 3000GTO.Still that's some dedication from that guy you know

Yeah, well there are some really sad people out there.... I know i never would lol, i have a very short attention span lmao.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 1,597 (46,006 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hello... 24hr veteren here :smileytongue: You just go to sleep and wake up about 1 hour before your stints up so you can get a little practice in on the track before you join the server.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 1,597 (46,006 Views)
0 Kudos