Games

Gran Turismo

Gran Turismo

Level 1

Re: The Suggestions Box

Hello... 24hr veteren here :smileytongue: You just go to sleep and wake up about 1 hour before your stints up so you can get a little practice in on the track before you join the server. Don't confuse them with facts :-) I actually took part in a 12 hour "ring" tourney, but I only raced 3 hours, with others taking over at my house, and playing others online. But integrating into the console like GTR would be great. 6 hours is the max I could sit in front of my TV though.
TheHedon
PSN ID: TheHedon
TheHedon[] - brought to you by TripleTags.com
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 1,597 (45,902 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Hello... 24hr veteren here :smileytongue: You just go to sleep and wake up about 1 hour before your stints up so you can get a little practice in on the track before you join the server.

Lol yes, but thats on PC benji. I don't think such a thing would be possible on a console. No console games online (racing wise) allow you to join the race without restarting atm.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 1,597 (45,900 Views)
0 Kudos

Well if it works on the PC it can work on the PS3 with a little bit of moneyput in for servers probably.

PS. what do you mean don't confuse them with facts?
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 1,597 (45,900 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

No Subject

Lol yes, but thats on PC benji. I don't think such a thing would be possible on a console. No console games online (racing wise) allow you to join the race without restarting atm.

However, there are plenty of games out there that allow you to join them in progress. We just need that added to this new title.

Well if it works on the PC it can work on the PS3 with a little bit of moneyput in for servers probably.

PS. what do you mean don't confuse them with facts?

Meaning, he thought it was a dumb idea because he thought you would have to sit there for 6 hours before it was your turn. As you stated, and as I have done on the PC, you just join when it's your turn.

We usually would text each other or just pop an instant message up.
TheHedon
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 1,597 (45,900 Views)
0 Kudos

Hey all,

Can we keep this thread civil please. I have removed a couple posts already and do not want to have to take it to the extent of the whole thread.

Thanks again.

Happy posting. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 1,597 (45,900 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Hey all, Can we keep this thread civil please. I have removed a couple posts already and do not want to have to take it to the extent of the whole thread. Thanks again. Happy posting. :smileyhappy: Thanks for chiming in cnn_soldier. Must appreciated. :smileyhappy:
TheHedon
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 1,597 (45,900 Views)
0 Kudos

:xRolleyes: Yeah.....jst kiss his ass..... Anyway, All i want back from other GT's is Grindelwald tbh. I loved that track. Wouldnt really like any American tracks tho....Maybe Watkins Glen (Only for the dominance of Gilles there a long time ago :smileyhappy:) Other real world tracks, of course, as many of the real F1 tracks as possible. And some of the older ones too. The original Spa would be fantastic. Maybe some other long tracks to reflect other tortures just as bad as the Nurburgring :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 1,597 (45,900 Views)
0 Kudos

Maybe Brans Hatch in there as well!

I like this idea. Many a time I have been to Brands Hatch and had a wail of a time.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 1,597 (45,900 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

:xRolleyes: Yeah.....jst kiss his ass..... Awww...are you gonna cry?
TheHedon
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 1,597 (45,900 Views)
0 Kudos

I like this idea. Many a time I have been to Brands Hatch and had a wail of a time.

Brands would be good, Goodwood too. But id rather have more international tracks that stuff like the DTM and A1 race on....
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 1,597 (45,899 Views)
0 Kudos