on 05-08-2010 09:13 AM
05-08-2010 10:40 AM - edited 05-08-2010 10:41 AM
on 05-08-2010 11:01 AM
Well, I have the english and asia versions of FFXIII, and was tempted to pick up the 360 version on the Mighty Ape daily deal today..
on 05-08-2010 11:02 AM
Reminiscent of a no-expense-spared supercar launch, this luxury edition puts the pedal to the metal as soon as you open its contoured steel case, which is finished in Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Obsidian Black. As well as the game, the Apex driver's magazine and the ChromeLine car pack, you'll get:
- An exclusive, branded Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG 1:43 scale model car
- A Gran Turismo leather wallet and metal Gran Turismo key fob
- A Signature Edition coffee table book featuring the beautiful cars and locations of Gran Turismo
- A bespoke Gran Turismo 5 USB key with a trailer showing the collaboration between Mercedes-Benz and Polyphony that brought the SLS AMG to screen
- Six additional in-game Stealth cars including the McLaren F1 and the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG and a dynamic theme
- For those 18 or over and resident in a participating country, the chance to win a real-life Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG - your very own gull-winged, 6.3-litre-engined supercar, in a competition like no other! Full terms and conditions will be made available at www.gran-turismo.com.
If that doesn't whet your appetite enough, an additional six in-game ‘Stealth’ cars will be made available, which include:
- Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model
- Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model
- Mazda 787B Stealth Model
- McLaren F1 Stealth Model
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Stealth Model
- Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model
Further details on how you can redeem these additional in-game cars to add to your GT5 vehicle collection will be confirmed at a later date, so watch this space Australia!
Gran Turismo 5 is yet to be classified by the Australian Classification Board.
The Signature Edition still gets a dynamic theme
on 05-08-2010 12:38 PM
why are you getting all 3?
I really really really like Gran Turismo
That's pretty much it. the CE comes with Art Cards that the SE doesn't come with, and I want a copy for in my house, in my garage, and also my work for those quiet times . I may not get the standard edition straight away, but do plan on owning all 3. To put it in context a bit, I pre-ordered 2 copies of GTPSP to get all the collector cars (which ended up being dlc later on anyway lol) and ended up with 3 copies (including the download version that came with PSPGo)
Its Gran Turismo! it only happens once every few years and its the only game I'll be buying between now and Killzone 3.
Congratulations to Keybladehunter94 for taking out our inaugural Forum All Stars Competition.
These new guides are now available on You Tube.
Learn how to get through an Apocalypse with this upcoming title that is sure to test your survival instinct.
Looking for your local PlayStation Community?
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]