14 Dec 2010
By TRIMACO

Playstation Staff

Where can I find the Formula Gran Turismo car?

14 Replies 53,449 Views Created 14-12-2010

I am at level 30 and still have not found the Formula Gran Turismo car in the Used car lot.

Is there any trick to make it show up?

I

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (53,449 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: Where can I find the Formula Gran Turismo car?

6 new cars cycle in to the used car lot after each race (specifically, after you have loaded each race).

a quick way to get the whole used car lot with new cars cycled in (5 races) is to go to some licences that you have already done and just keep hitting next licence until you have loaded 5 licence tests (i started at B-6 and kept going til the end of the B Licence). you dont have to do the tests if you have already passed them, so it will only take you a minute and a half to completely cycle through the used car lot with new cars.

if that makes sence..
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (53,438 Views)

Playstation Staff

Thanks mate, worked well.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (53,382 Views)
Level 2

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

The Formula Gran turismo car costs $4,815,000 or so ,bought it last night but had to sell a few cars to get the last 500,000, cause if I did one more race it would of disappeared.It was however the second time I've seen it for sale.I had nowhere near enough cash the fist time it popped up.

I did have 8 million but wasted 5 mil on a R8 LMS Race car(Playstation version) and couldn't sell it after I had used it. DOH!

Most of the cars I was willing to dump to get the cash fast kept saying 'can't sell this car'.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (53,364 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Hey guys, what level do the formula gran turismo cars start to appear in the used cat section. i'm on level 29 ATM. really want 1 of these, ;-)
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (53,234 Views)

Playstation Staff

Where can I find the Formula Gran Turismo car?

It appears at random in the used car lot, it is really frustrating that this car is such an annoyance to get especially as you need it to complete the FGT cup race thingo.......

It took me a week of trying, but the best way I found to cycle the car lot is to do the "Dream Car cup"  once completely, then check car lot, rinse and repeat, this way you rank up and get heaps of cash, and don't waste all of your time cycling licence load screens..

Just remember each load screen is on used car lot day, 5 days to fully re-stock the used car lot, so don't ever do more than five load screens without checking the lot, or you could miss out.....

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (53,175 Views)

Playstation Staff

re:Where can I find the Formula Gran Turismo car?

[ Edited ]

double post sorry

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (53,174 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

jontank5 wrote:

It appears at random in the used car lot, it is really frustrating that this car is such an annoyance to get especially as you need it to complete the FGT cup race thingo.......

It took me a week of trying, but the best way I found to cycle the car lot is to do the "Dream Car cup"  once completely, then check car lot, rinse and repeat, this way you rank up and get heaps of cash, and don't waste all of your time cycling licence load screens..

Just remember each load screen is on used car lot day, 5 days to fully re-stock the used car lot, so don't ever do more than five load screens without checking the lot, or you could miss out.....

Hey guys, yeah i've been doing that already, looks like i've not  been doing it long enough though,:Lol:   i had figured out that after every 5 races the used car lot fully reloads, oh well plough on then, :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (53,109 Views)

Playstation Staff

Are you sure that it can be only bought in used cars, can't you get it in some race event (anywhere) ???

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (51,992 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Couldn't just buy it from the Online Car Dealership? Quick easy way.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (51,979 Views)