30 May 2012
By: Woke

1 Posts

cars not on game

2 Replies 166 Views Created 30-05-2012

Dear GT team,

I've always been a massive petrol head and a massive fan of the GT series. Bought and completed every single one but there's one thing that everyone wants to do. Buy, modify and race their own car! I've had a number of calls which appeard on the GT games and all still appeared on GT5. The M3 CSL, Impreza WRX STi, Skyline GT-R V-Spec.

I now have a Audi S5 4.2 V8 (meteor grey) and was in actual shock to find this not being available on GT5. In fact there was a line of Audis which were not on the game and considering there a quite a lot of random race cars and such (including Audi), why of why were these cars missed and please of please can these be added! Release a a car pack DLC. I'll pay. Just dont make me go to Test Drive Unlimited 2 to satify my needs.

regards,

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (166 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: cars not on game

agreed, is there a poll or something users could vote on to get certain cars added (where possible) to a DLC package?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (163 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Re: cars not on game

First, welcome to the forum, fellow GT5 fans.

There a hundreds of cars not in Gran Turismo. There are also a hundred topics, just like this one, all over this forum. Try the search facility.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (126 Views)
0 Kudos