Games

Gran Turismo

Gran Turismo

16 Jul 2012
By: HAGIE- Member 69 Posts
Level 3

forza 4 good game.

23 Replies 380 Views Created 16-07-2012

May have been discussed before, i am a massive gt fan and have been for years.

But i have just got an xbox 360 with forza 4 and it is awesome, if you are a racing fan and have an xbox i would recomend this game it is on par with gt5 for sure.

Not as many challenges but rival mode is good and online too.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 24 (380 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Re: forza 4 good game.

yeaaaaaa this is gunna go down well init.
------------
now own a 12GB Super Slim with a 500GB HDD upgrade.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 24 (366 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Here's a suggestion. Why don't you go post it on a forum about forza 4? At the very least post it in an x-bo forum.

I've never played the game so i don't care as i don't have an x-box.

Here's my list of cars i own
http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=3292

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 24 (357 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

I just like the choice of cars on Forza 4, I like everything else on GT.

photo C-47DakotaSig1_zpsfa53741c.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 24 (351 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

mickryans wrote:

Here's a suggestion. Why don't you go post it on a forum about forza 4? At the very least post it in an x-bo forum.

Phahaha what a reply. Hes only recommending the game mate. Why are you getting sore over it? Recommending Forza in a GT5 forum surely makes more sense since most if not all in a forza forum already have it...

As for on topic yeah its a great game, can't really make much of a comparison on physics since I never played forza with a wheel, but what you feel on the pad is certainly real behaviour from the various cars. Its also far more durable than gt5 because of the content, custom liveries and auction house + storefront.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 24 (338 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I couldn't help but compare it to TDU 2 when I played it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 24 (321 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Mhhhyesss OP, quite a story you got there... maybe write a blog about it :smileyvery-happy: ?
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 24 (279 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Damo16ncfc wrote:

mickryans wrote:

Phahaha what a reply. Hes only recommending the game mate. Why are you getting sore over it? Recommending Forza in a GT5 forum surely makes more sense since most if not all in a forza forum already have it...

As for on topic yeah its a great game, can't really make much of a comparison on physics since I never played forza with a wheel, but what you feel on the pad is certainly real behaviour from the various cars. Its also far more durable than gt5 because of the content, custom liveries and auction house + storefront.

Because, last time I looked, this is a Gran Turismo 5 forum. I'm pretty damn sure that if the same type of post was made in a forsa forum the response would be the same

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 24 (256 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Thanks for the replies everyone, i understand it is a gt5 forum but with us all being racing fans i thought i would let the community know there is also a good racing game on the xbox.

Sorry if it upsets you, you have your opinion but you shouldnt get annoyed so easy m8.:Smile:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 24 (255 Views)
Level 8

[ Edited ]

HAGIE- wrote:

Thanks for the replies everyone, i understand it is a gt5 forum but with us all being racing fans i thought i would let the community know there is also a good racing game on the xbox.

Sorry if it upsets you, you have your opinion but you shouldnt get annoyed so easy m8.:Smile:

We know other racing sims exist. Some are even better than GT, but most of those are on comupters, not consoles. Some here actually own and play both of these two sims, but you have to realise that most GT players just don't care.

Despite its flaws, GT is a good environment to stick with, over time. The players are helpful, knowledgable and (despite him over there in the corner), many are just great guys, maybe even our friends. Most people only have so much time on their hands, so many adults only have time for playing one sim, let alone other games, so they stick with what is considered by most to be the best of the best on consoles.

A couple of weekends ago, I travelled over 100 Km to meet with a bunch of GT players who gathered from many corners of the continent, as far away as Texas and Saskatchewan (say that with a mouth full of popcorn) and a few places around Ontario. You don't hear about that kind of comradery between many other racing sim players, but it has happened in the GT world since at least GT3.

315xi.jpg

(I'm third from the left; most of you wouldn't recognise the other IDs; the person to my left raced open-wheelers the previous weekend)

GT is a just good place to come home to. :Peace:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 24 (245 Views)
0 Kudos