Reply
Want to join in?

Sign in to continue

I have a PSN account

Welcome back!

I'm new!

it only takes a minute or two

  • 161

    New messages in the last hour

  • Get a response within minutes

  • 92%

    92% percent of messages responded to

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
16 Jul 2012
By HAGIE-

HAGIE-

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress

forza 4 good game.

23 Replies 529 Views Created 16-07-2012
16 Jul 2012
By HAGIE-

May have been discussed before, i am a massive gt fan and have been for years.

But i have just got an xbox 360 with forza 4 and it is awesome, if you are a racing fan and have an xbox i would recomend this game it is on par with gt5 for sure.

Not as many challenges but rival mode is good and online too.

Reply
0 Kudos
Reply
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

Jonesy-ov-s5

  • Offline
96%
02 Rank
Progress
Jonesy-ov-s5
Accepted Solution
yeaaaaaa this is gunna go down well init.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: forza 4 good game.

------------
now own a 12GB Super Slim with a 500GB HDD upgrade.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
04
/16

mickryans

  • Offline
81%
04 Rank
Progress
mickryans
Accepted Solution

Here's a suggestion. Why don't you go post it on a forum about forza 4? At the very least post it in an x-bo forum.

 

I've never played the game so i don't care as i don't have an x-box.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: forza 4 good game.

Here's my list of cars i own
http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=3292

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

Damo16ncfc

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
Damo16ncfc
Accepted Solution

mickryans wrote:

Here's a suggestion. Why don't you go post it on a forum about forza 4? At the very least post it in an x-bo forum.

 

I've never played the game so i don't care as i don't have an x-box.


 

Phahaha what a reply. Hes only recommending the game mate. Why are you getting sore over it? Recommending Forza in a GT5 forum surely makes more sense since most if not all in a forza forum already have it...

 

As for on topic yeah its a great game, can't really make much of a comparison on physics since I never played forza with a wheel, but what you feel on the pad is certainly real behaviour from the various cars. Its also far more durable than gt5 because of the content, custom liveries and auction house + storefront.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: forza 4 good game.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
03
/16

Fink10

  • Offline
90%
03 Rank
Progress
Fink10
Accepted Solution

I couldn't help but compare it to TDU 2 when I played it.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: forza 4 good game.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
05
/16

GT5_andy_m

  • Offline
70%
05 Rank
Progress
GT5_andy_m
Accepted Solution

Damo16ncfc wrote:

mickryans wrote:

Here's a suggestion. Why don't you go post it on a forum about forza 4? At the very least post it in an x-bo forum.

 

I've never played the game so i don't care as i don't have an x-box.


 

Phahaha what a reply. Hes only recommending the game mate. Why are you getting sore over it? Recommending Forza in a GT5 forum surely makes more sense since most if not all in a forza forum already have it...

 

As for on topic yeah its a great game, can't really make much of a comparison on physics since I never played forza with a wheel, but what you feel on the pad is certainly real behaviour from the various cars. Its also far more durable than gt5 because of the content, custom liveries and auction house + storefront.



Because, last time I looked, this is a Gran Turismo 5 forum. I'm pretty damn sure that if the same type of post was made in a forsa forum the response would be the same

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: forza 4 good game.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

HAGIE-

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
HAGIE-
Accepted Solution

Thanks for the replies everyone, i understand it is a gt5 forum but with us all being racing fans i thought i would let the community know there is also a good racing game on the xbox.

Sorry if it upsets you, you have your opinion but you shouldnt get annoyed so easy m8.

Re: forza 4 good game.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
07
/16

MastrGT

  • Offline
99%
07 Rank
Progress
MastrGT
Accepted Solution

HAGIE- wrote:

Thanks for the replies everyone, i understand it is a gt5 forum but with us all being racing fans i thought i would let the community know there is also a good racing game on the xbox.

Sorry if it upsets you, you have your opinion but you shouldnt get annoyed so easy m8.



We know other racing sims exist. Some are even better than GT, but most of those are on comupters, not consoles. Some here actually own and play both of these two sims, but you have to realise that most GT players just don't care.

 

Despite its flaws, GT is a good environment to stick with, over time. The players are helpful, knowledgable and (despite him over there in the corner), many are just great guys, maybe even our friends. Most people only have so much time on their hands, so many adults only have time for playing one sim, let alone other games, so they stick with what is considered by most to be the best of the best on consoles.

 

A couple of weekends ago, I travelled over 100 Km to meet with a bunch of GT players who gathered from many corners of the continent, as far away as Texas and Saskatchewan (say that with a mouth full of popcorn) and a few places around Ontario. You don't hear about that kind of comradery between many other racing sim players, but it has happened in the GT world since at least GT3.

 

 

(I'm third from the left; most of you wouldn't recognise the other IDs; the person to my left raced open-wheelers the previous weekend)

 

GT is a just good place to come home to. :Peace:

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: forza 4 good game.

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

HAGIE-

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
HAGIE-
Accepted Solution

Thats great mate hope you had fun, i have played gt1 to gt5 for years and am a big fan, i am a father of two and work 45 hours a week,so me just discovering forza and just letting my community(friends) know that forza 4 is worth checking out if you have an xbox or if your a racing fan is not a big issue.

Surely if you like racing and have a passion for nice cars there is nothing wrong with checking it out if you can?

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: forza 4 good game.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
07
/16

MastrGT

  • Offline
99%
07 Rank
Progress
MastrGT
Accepted Solution

No, there is nothing wrong with checking it out.

 

However, I have no interest in spending money on such an old console design, at this time in its history. Maybe, and just maybe, I will look at the replacement one, but not until then.

 

On my trip, I was at my brother's house and saw he had an XBox of some sort. It never got turned on... I wasn't heartbroken. Maybe next time.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: forza 4 good game.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

HAGIE-

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
HAGIE-
Accepted Solution

Ok bud it is worth checking out, even second hand.

Dont be a skinflint,lol.:Lol:

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: forza 4 good game.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

Systemdek

  • Offline
88%
02 Rank
Progress
Systemdek
Accepted Solution

MastrGT wrote:

A couple of weekends ago, I travelled over 100 Km to meet with a bunch of GT players who gathered from many corners of the continent, as far away as Texas and Saskatchewan (say that with a mouth full of popcorn) and a few places around Ontario. You don't hear about that kind of comradery between many other racing sim players, but it has happened in the GT world since at least GT3.

(I'm third from the left; most of you wouldn't recognise the other IDs; the person to my left raced open-wheelers the previous weekend)


 

 

Would that be Nuts, Kart, Swerv and the rest of the gang, hope you had a good time MastrGT

Did you let them know UK SFS is still going on here?

 

(P.S. Yes I know the ID's are not right)

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: forza 4 good game.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
07
/16

MastrGT

  • Offline
99%
07 Rank
Progress
MastrGT
Accepted Solution

>> Would that be Nuts, Kart, Swerv and the rest of the gang, hope you had a good time MastrGT

Yes nuTTTz, KART, but SWERV wasn't there.

 

>> Did you let them know UK SFS is still going on here?

 

Sorry, I didn't get a change to discuss that one. 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: forza 4 good game.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

ReDxHorneT

  • Offline
54%
02 Rank
Progress
ReDxHorneT
Accepted Solution

Forza 4 is a brilliant game and I haven't even played it :P

 

I just love the customisation and the DLC which Turn 10 churn out for it.

 

 

Now if only Gran Turismo 5 had the DLC and customisation which Forza 4 had...

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: forza 4 good game.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

PUDZY08

  • Offline
84%
02 Rank
Progress
PUDZY08
Accepted Solution

The only thing I like about Forza is how u can do Engine swaps but that all :D

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: forza 4 good game.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

Damo16ncfc

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
Damo16ncfc
Accepted Solution

GT5_andy_m wrote:


Because, last time I looked, this is a Gran Turismo 5 forum. I'm pretty damn sure that if the same type of post was made in a forsa forum the response would be the same


 

My point is: Someone recommends forza, you are not interested. Why can you not ignore it? (Hypothetically, not you specifically obviously) 

 

Applying what you've said: Not being able to ignore it because people in the forza forum wouldn't ignore it. Sounds daft right? All I'm saying is I can't get my head around the fact that some people's minds work in a way that they are forced into replying angrily as soon as the trigger word 'forza' or 'gt5' is mentioned.

 

Just an observation on something I see constantly.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: forza 4 good game.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
05
/16

BigMoab

  • Offline
88%
05 Rank
Progress
BigMoab
Accepted Solution

I just like the choice of cars on Forza 4, I like everything else on GT.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: forza 4 good game.

 photo C-47DakotaSig1_zpsfa53741c.jpg

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
06
/16

Guedes747

  • Offline
93%
06 Rank
Progress
Guedes747
Accepted Solution
Mhhhyesss OP, quite a story you got there... maybe write a blog about it :D ?
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: forza 4 good game.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

guitarfreeek

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
guitarfreeek
Accepted Solution

Just in case any of you are interested there's a new game being worked on called Project CARS (community assisted racing Sim)

 

Its in the pre alpha stage but still looks amazing and it gets around the copyright of Formula 1 by making a blank formula 1 car and you paint it

 

Also can have up to 30 people racing at once...

 

couple of videos on youtube

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU8C4sch4Yw&feature=related

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR20SO4mknQ

 

Just for fun some people made a couple of f1 cars

 

Mclaren - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2PJ1UysEf8&feature=related

 

Red Bull - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7jqtJfjCqA&feature=related

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: forza 4 good game.

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

guitarfreeek

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
guitarfreeek
Accepted Solution

A new camera angle called helmet cam, skip to the race! 35 cars on spa in zondas

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IqQ5dkTcYE&feature=related

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: forza 4 good game.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
03
/16

Fink10

  • Offline
90%
03 Rank
Progress
Fink10
Accepted Solution

Looks very good,sounds even better. If only the Zonda sounded that good in GT.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: forza 4 good game.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel