Games

Gran Turismo

Gran Turismo

16 Nov 2010
By: verjav Member 31 Posts
Level 1

gran turismo 5 pal uk suported languages?

14 Replies 2480 Views Created 16-11-2010

Hi!, I am from Spain and I wanted to know if anyone knows the suported languages of gran turismo 5. will the pal uk version include spanish? Thanks for your help!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (2,480 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: gran turismo 5 pal uk suported languages?

verjav wrote:

Hi!, I am from Spain and I wanted to know if anyone knows the suported languages of gran turismo 5. will the pal uk version include spanish? Thanks for your help!

Shopto.net is listing it as a "UK Version" and if that's correct then it will only have English. Sometimes the UK gets a UK version, sometimes we get the European version.

With the simultaneous global release it would seem a bit strange to have both a European and UK version, but that seems to be what has happened.

PSN: DrTrouserPlank
XBL: AgentKillmore
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (2,465 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Thanks for your response. I think like you, with a simultaneous global release the Disc should be the same for everyone, specially because gt5 prologue uk version includes spanish. It is true that it appears listed as uk version in shopto, but shopto has a field for the suported languages in the games profile and it is not listed yet.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (2,433 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

anybody know something about this? please! xD

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (2,327 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Must know as well. Currently living in Switzerland. Would love to have the option to change to english.

Cheers!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (2,190 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Couldn't tell you to be honest, Black Ops was released the same date worldwide yet the disc is completely in Spanish even though my XMB is in English, may be the same with GT5 may not, FIFA 11 on the other hand has language choices, Burnout changes the language to what language the system is in.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (2,174 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: gran tourism 5 pal uk supported languages?

Hi!

Thanks for the fast reply. Not that encouraging. Have to talk to my local retailers tomorrow then.

Problem is when ordering from outside Switzerland it tends to get stock in customs for at least a week.

But appreciate if someone could just do a language check by altering the options in settings and then we would know.

Anyway, have a good one and cheers.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (2,155 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

hi everyone!, it seems thar the game will be MULTI7, acordeing to the information of shopto.net

http://www.shopto.net/PS3/VIDEO%20GAMES/PS3GR04-Gran%20Turismo%205.html

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (2,110 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Thats what I´m starting to think aswell. I did a check over here in Switzerland and 50% of the retailers here list it as german only and the other as multi. Here is hoping for multi.

Cheers

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (2,086 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

It seems that gt5 has3 language options:

XMB bar language

turkysh

greek

Pleas, CAN ANYONE CHANGE THE SYSTEM LANGAUGE TU SPANSIH EN CONFIRM IF IT WORKS? Thanks a lot!!

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (1,939 Views)
0 Kudos