Gran Turismo

Gran Turismo

04 Jul 2012
By: Bishopuk Member 13 Posts
Level 1
Accepted Solution

purchesed DLC

4 Replies 331 Views Created 04-07-2012

hiya im lookin for some help i purchesed Gran Turismo® 5 Complete Pack (Bundle) witch included the carpack 1 dlc some tracks and paints e.t.c, iv installed them all and everything works fine but on the psn the car pack 1 dlc shows up as a blue shopping bag instaed of red suggesting i have to pay for it again,can anyone shead any light on this do i hav to purches them again if i were to lose my data.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (331 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Re: purchesed DLC

Can you access all of the car pack 1 content in-game without any problems? If you can, then you probably don't need to worry.

All of your purchases are saved in your 'Download History' on the PSN Store. Look up in the top-right corner of the store for this little icon. When you click on it, everything you've ever downloaded from the store should appear, including the GT5 DLC. You can re-download content from your history whenever you like. :smileyhappy:

If you don't already, I would strongly recommend that you back up your game save to a USB stick on a regular basis. This helps ensure that you don't lose all of your data in the event that something goes wrong with your PS3. Hope this helps.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (298 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

After trying your suggestion im even more confused the complete bundle pack isnt even in the download list,everything else is car pack 2 carpack 3 family pack e.t.c. To answer your first question yes i do have accsess to the car pack 1 content when i play the game. Oh and great suggestion on backup saves but i allready have multiple.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (281 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Bishopuk, it IS correct that you are shown a Blue Bag in the PSN Store.

The reason is simple. Within the pack you have non re-useable items, such as paints, i.e. once you use them in the game they are gone, the same as the regular paints from awards and buying cars. The suits are similar but rather then being gone when you have used them you can only have one driver use them at once, if you want to have drivers in matching suits, sorry but you need to buy the suit pack again.

If it was redownloadable, you could simply replace the paints you have used at zero cost. That is why the items can only be downloaded the once.

If you are worried about loosing any of your cars/tracks/suits etc then make a back copy of your game data and save, this way if the worst happens, (speaking from experience) all you need to do is to restore the back up. The actual cars etc came in the GT5 Updates, all you are actually buying is the key to unlock the items in the game.

Hope that answers your question if not necessarily being the answer you want to hear.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (275 Views)
Level 1

thks that answers wot i was looking for, i havn't backedup my game data yet but now i no that i will i just backup the save.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (260 Views)
0 Kudos